We need a new zone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

We need a GMM type 'pre nerf', up to date zone.

Make it happen :)
    Micker and Shui like this.
  2. Windance Augur

We need a new PoWar.

Something that takes two groups to do normal trash. Has great long quest arcs that totally suck but give great unique rewards to make it worth while. ... CoP V ?

Maybe open world mini bosses that take 4-6 groups.
    Ssdar, Conq, Pano and 4 others like this.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

There isn't enough whining on the forums?
  4. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

We need a new Sverag. Something dynamic that changes constantly. Maybe a tad more aggressive.
    Ssdar, Marike and Astral64 like this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Dont forget the bottleneck of stonewood bows lol. Gotta have a bottleneck somewhere lol.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We need a zone where we can kill off all the halflings.
    Silvena, Varillian, Bigstomp and 2 others like this.
  7. Foliax Journeyman

We need another Sleeper that just randomly kills people in zones, even on other planets.
    Silvena, Marike, Laeadern and 2 others like this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I DISAGREE!
    I know a few Halflings that were the backbone of this game.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

They were mean to me as a little ogre. They deserve to die.
  10. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

An extra zone would be cool. But what would be a popular type? GMM? That was necessary when it came out. Due to TBL needing progression to get in all the zones but 1. A new Plane of War type zone would be cool. But would it be that popular? Other than the hardcore type, would it be used?

Maybe make an old zone max level. Of course, you would have the option of the low level one when you zone into it. There's a lot of old zones, some sure would be fun to re-visit at max level.
  11. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I’m thinking a zone where a timeline tear opens up. Zeb goes mad and creates portals pulling in random Named (group side) and random raid bosses (center of zone) with tasks to clear them. A significant exp/aa for completing the tasks on a 12 hour rotation. Revisit some scaled items (look at Old man gear). Add some chase items.
    Ssdar and Eaedyilye like this.
  12. Laronk Augur

I think it would be popular but if there’s a new zone it should come out during the summer or something.
    Ssdar likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anniversary!
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Sorry, the Bard in me....

15. Windance Augur

Sverag was a fairly forgettable zone. The destructible items like the main gate was kind of interesting and annoying after the 20th time you had to break it back down.

What was it about Sverag that you liked?
  16. Ssdar Augur

You must not have done Sverag hunters. That's a zone achievement hunters will never forget.

On original topic I would love another PoWar zone or even a ToV earring kind of quest: Something long and time consuming to give those on the bleeding edge something to do for the next 11 months besides raid. ToV/CoV/ToL normal content is so easy we don't need another GMM. TBL was the last expansion with any real challenge and we need something for the endgame players to stay interested. I agree anniversary is probably the right time to do it though to space out the content a bit.
  17. Ashigaru Augur

I'd love something like the ToV earring, or TBL evolving items. Make use of the new zones, various achievements and give some longevity
  18. Tegila Augur

I would love for there to be 2grouo content. Wasn't here for PoWar, but I remember 12man missions in the past. Doesn't need to be a zone, just content. A zone works but missions/miniraids do too