Bloodied Luclinite Corrupted Garnet - low drop rate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ashigaru, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Ashigaru Augur

Is this intended? Seems significantly lower than previous expansions, wasn't sure if it was intended as a rare drop from all mob types and got missed from drop tables.

I know it's currently only dropping from golem / statue / gargoyle models
    Laurana, tanith, Vexana_Lanys and 3 others like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I could be wrong, but in previous expansions, the diamond (which is what the garnet is in this expansion) seemed to drop from anything. The stacks and stacks I have in the bank seem to suggest that.

I remember in ToV they eventually adjusted the drops so that all of the tradeskill materials had a chance to drop from just about everything. I think that needs to happen here.
    Laurana, Yinla and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  3. mailithin New Member

8 so far, seems ridiculously low, hopefully the drop rates get balanced
  4. Angahran Augur

It could be worse, imagine if silk dropped at this rate ? :p
  5. Windance Augur

It seems the TS mats have been separated out so you have to move around to different spots depending on what it is you are wanting to stock up on.

The drop rate off the golems needs to be adjusted up due to the increased HP of these type of mobs. If it takes 2x the damage to kill, it should have 2x the drop rate. ( which it might )
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

From the Test patch notes:

And:

So, hopefully the garnets will be a little easier to come by.
    minimind and Yinla like this.
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

They did increase drops, however, once you know what you are hunting for, the garnets really are not all that rare. Focus on rock models and gargoyles.