Overseer elites multiples

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rascal Half ELF, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Rascal Half ELF New Member

We need a conversion to deal with elites multiples or make them where I can use all 3 of my Meldraths. I'd be happy to trade 3 duplicates for one new elite.
  2. Delta New Member

5 First Ranger Kele
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Click Agents. Click duplicate elite. Click Retire.
    minimind, Scornfire, Yinla and 5 others like this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As was mentioned you can retire those agents to get xp for one of the quest types or 2 random rare agents back.
    Wdor likes this.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

When trying for elites, I retire dupes and then try to convert again.

However, I still do the recruits for greys, greens, blues, and purples when they come up. Just in case we get more agents, I want to have a lot of various colors ready to convert or retire.
    minimind likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They need a upgrade to Elites with harder quests.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yup i do recruits everytime i see them be ready when they add new agents and ill be ready for sure.
  8. Rascal Half ELF New Member

9. Talif Augur

I bump them all to Elite and then retire. You can always downgrade later
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

I just wish they would get rid of Iconic, especially when Overseer will undoubtedly bug out again and none of us can use any of the dozen Emp Crush versions that we have because one is on a permanent hiatus.
  11. RandomXXI New Member

Currently have all the possible agents -flippy
    retire all elite/rare > 1 (cannot use more than one)
    uncommon >2 (2 seems a fair number for the amount there is)
    convert common to uncommon > 3
    Don't do recruitment quests anymore the extras I get from normal critical quests seems to swell the ranks anyway.

Keep the echo's in the bank in case there is some need for them in the future (just need plunder xp to be maxed still and I don't care about that category level 4 atm)

Besides the time that agents went on unsanctioned holidays I have not yet run into a quest I cannot do.

Cutting the agent list down does help with lag when opening the overseer window.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Why?

The rewards are the same, I really dont see the point of leveling up at all, you only get extras from ctrit success not from doing higher level quests
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

On collectible quests, you get 2 fragments from an elite (purple) task (but no extra fragment on a crit). I honestly don't know about the other task types since they pop up so rarely, and if I happen to snag an elite research task, I'll claim the xp reward on an alt.
    minimind likes this.
  14. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

XP reward scales by Quest Level, Rarity, and Duration, as do all other reward types (minus the duration as they're quest type specific which all have set and alike durations), though less linearly than XP