Looking for Guidance on Boxing Arx Mentis Event #1: Defense of the City

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Odiosus, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Odiosus Journeyman

Hi All,

I was hoping to find some potential tips and tricks on boxing the subject raid event with 6 toons. I did not raid Darkened Sea in era and would like to farm a few of the raids if possible for spells, currency, etc. The issue I am having is not that my tank is unable to handle the mobs, it is the fact that they seem to summon at 100% and Firiona is frequently dying. I have made it into the second and even third wave (once) of the 12 mob squadron, but by the end toons have been summoned and killed or Firiona charges in when control slips and gets herself killed. Is anyone boxing this event and are there any tips or tricks that would help? I don't have all the nuance of the event not having done it in era so am likely missing something. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

FV dying is going to be the biggest hurdle on this. She's an absolute moron on most of the Arx events and loves to get herself killed LOL.
  3. Laronk Augur

When doing the raid as a raid you would have each of your tanks pre assigned to each mob or a couple mobs with hot keys pre made with /target xxx_06 to reduce the wrong people getting summoned at 100%
  4. Windance Augur

You have a set amount of time to get the spawn points down and the extra adds either tanked, mezed, or dead.

Burn hard as soon as you start getting behind.

If you can't get it down ... see if anyone else on your server is interested going to see the event.

If you are on bertox. shoot me a PM