Extend Pop on Mischief - To a Vote

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Slayerwolf, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Slayerwolf Elder

Planes of Power is so popular on Mischief that traders can't trade for hours on end. Throngs of unhappy netizens are decrying it in the bazaar. The general chat is bursting at the seams (is 12 the highest number allowed? I see it all the time), and there is a nearly unlimited supply of challenges and fun.

We all know that comes to a sudden halt at the end of Pop/LDoN. GoD won't be an instant death, but it's a fatal blow. When the server reaches Underfoot, the jig is up, new TLP time.

I would love to have a vote, even if it's just on this forum at first, to see if the people on Mischief/Thornblade would want to extend PoP for say 2 months. Let us enjoy it a bit longer before all the fun is over and its just a fading memory.

Also, Darkpaw, maybe make Underfoot easier? Like, for real, there's a level of difficulty where the game becomes a sweaty chore and loses its appeal.
  2. AngryKing Elder

I back a vote, as long as we have the option to shorten pop by a month as well.
    Blastoff, Tankz and Xhartor like this.
  3. Gnothappening Augur

Pretty sure unlock schedule is set at start of the server. Also, since Mischief and Thornblade server allow transfers, they would either have to keep the same unlock schedule or the transfers would have to stop. Not sure how many people are transferring, but there could be a healthy revenue stream from having the server transfers.
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I love these posts. Y'all crazy.
    Ulrin, Nolrog and Tweakfour17 like this.
  5. Iyacc Augur

With the amount of loot flowing in and all the Time gear that's 1-2 groupable, I would put forward a vote that we unlock Gates now.....
    Nolrog and Xhartor like this.
  6. Lumiens Augur

I don't know if I have ever seen it as crowded as it was in PoK last night and we still haven't even merged Mischief and Thornblade yet.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

GoD is a great expansion and is not the fatal blow most TLPs suffer. The fatal blow is the next round of TLPs, it just so happens to usually coincide with the previous year being in late pop/ldon.

Also, Underfoot is when the jig is up?? What server(s) were healthy all the way to Underfoot only to die there?
    Ulrin likes this.
  8. Febb Augur

This is a progression server, not a prison server like Agnarr. If you want to stay in PoP, go play on Agnarr.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

Its only like that because the server is full of cheating botters who run full raids by themselves and then you have the Deep plvlers that run 24/7.... You guys should just stop wasting your time and come over to WoW Classic SoM or the other classic servers. At least Blizzard has made a huge step to putting a stop to botters since they started to enforce no multiboxing chars using broadcasting/botting programs. Daybreak does nothing about it probably because they're in some way affiliated with them. Lets put a truebox tag on the server but let certain botters bypass it. Same botters on almost every TLP. Also gl trying to get them to combine the crap expans. They want people to burn out after a certain time.... normally PoP so they can start rolling another TLP since they make the most krono sells classic to PoP
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What exactly do you mean by this, why is a problem and how would extending the expansion fix it? Seems to me that this is a problem that could happen again and just changing the rules for how long between expansion releases isn't a fix.
  11. Intercept Augur

I think this server will be fine because of its unique loot setting and GoD was more fun than any xpac for me personally
    Xhartor likes this.
  12. Gnothappening Augur

I never liked Gates. I do enjoy OOW though, as well as DoDH.
  13. Gnomie Denser than most

I vote to start GoD now
  14. Nolrog Augur

Where the people have started posting requests to change the lock on Agnarr. . . .
  15. Shui Butai

I vote keep it as it is
  16. Captain Video Augur

Polls are forbidden per forum rules and can get you banned. Unlock schedules are part of the official server rules and will not be changed. You can discuss ideas for alternative unlock schedules on a future TLP if you so choose.
    Shui and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  17. Gnothappening Augur

I often wondered about this. Why are they against the rules? Don't want people to see how popular something is or the fact that they can be gamed? It is interesting. Can you do a poll on something like twitter and put a link here mentioning it?
  18. Tweakfour17 Augur

Probably because they get people into a tizzy. SEE?!! 98% of people agree that PoP flagging should be abolished (neglecting to mention only 6 people bothered to vote) WHY DONT THE DEVS CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS?!
    Gnothappening likes this.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Not to mention people creating multiple new accounts to try and get the results they want.
    Treage_Imminent and Tweakfour17 like this.
  20. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Clearly this next expansion is the one where Mangler dies.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.