Suggestion: move Bloodfalls zone in to Theater of Blood

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Treesmasha, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Treesmasha New Member

As per the title. This would alleviate any issues with higher level toons training mobs on lower toons hunting in Mistmoore Castle. It would also prevent issues that will surely arrive during Hardcore Heritage time. A further benefit would be players could use their AA chime to go to Theater of Blood and then to Bloodfalls.
    minimind and Fenthen like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Or just a Bloodfalls zoneline / entry point in Maiden's Eye, Shadow Valley, whatever.
    Shindius, Duder, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Something needs to be done. Both the ideas above me are good.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I don't know much about the lore for the 2 zones, but would it make sense to have them connected?

Would it also make sense to have a connection between Shadow Valley and Plane of Shadows(RoF)?

ToL seems to be a very geographically fragmented expansion.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Wizard says "Why would you go through MM"?
    Kalvenie likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

What about Bloodfields? Sounds like a bloody good time.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Are there any other options? :confused:
    Coagagin and Fenthen like this.
  8. Elemental Augur

So then you train noobs of a different level exping in theaters of blood? This is a terrible idea, have seen 0 people on zek in mistmore since expansion dropped and I've been in bloodfalls since first day of expansion
  9. Elemental Augur

If you care about the poor noobs in mistmore then just invis problem solved......if you don't care about them then you make posts like these
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Not sure that zek is a good example of a zone getting used or not but you do have a good point about it just moving the problem to another zone.
    Duder and Sancus like this.
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I've seen 0 people in MM on Bristlebane when I've run there.

However... you bring up a good point that should be brought to a devs attention before HH. The HH zone is a different zone entirely and possibly wasn't thought of while making ToL. The port in will need to be added to the HH zone as well.
    Shindius, Fenthen and Svann2 like this.
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They won't change the Bloodfalls zone line. Many players completed the Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Art Collector Achievement to be able to teleport nearby. I've been told some people paid multiple Kronos and server transfers to get the Clan Crushbone Banner or Tunare's Tree Painting.
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

It was a joke, but:
    Wizards can bind in BF, and then bring their group with the Teleport Bind aa.
    Fellowships can put a campfire down. On Bristlebane there are always half a dozen fires next to Sorcha.
    code-zero, Yinla and Jumbur like this.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think Aten Ha Ra was trying to establish a portal from plane of shadow to BF. Thats the gate in the final mission. We stopped her.
    zleski likes this.
  15. Windance Augur

Anyone remember the portals in UP that didn't go anywhere? make me go to BF in the new UP.
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I also find it ridiculous (and selfish) that a level 115-120 won't take .05 seconds to burn down a train.

Why are people acting that Castle Mistmoore is like the "terrible" CoV Cobalt Scar to Western Wastes run? Even HH Castle Mistmoore is mega squishy at those levels.
  17. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I’d say dreadspire but that’s a hike.
  18. Fistix New Member

They could have just given a portal clicky to BF as a reward when you gain access to the zone. This would be similar to the TBL lamp to Mearatas.
    Coagagin, Syylke_EMarr and Yinla like this.
  19. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

At least running to Castle Mistmoore you can get there a little quicker using the clicky, Painting: Brownie Encampment. It gets you to Lesser Faydark. If you don't have it yourself, it should be in your guild hall.
  20. Elemental Augur

We have a giant throne that clicks you to the entrance of the castle in mistmore