Poison counter

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wdor, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

I am currently use Consigned Bite of the Shissar XX from my clicky poison pants. Sometimes the counter does not tick down, it just stays at 60, the beginning counter. I know it is proccing, because the particle effects work, and the effect in the buff window poofs at about the normal time it should run out. Also, if I zone, it will appear at wherever the counter should be. Not a huge issue, I know, but it is kind of annoying, also I just wanted to make you aware. This has happened in Maiden's Eye (ToL), and Umbral Plains (ToL). I am curious if anyone else is having this problem, and if not, what can I do on my end to fix it? Nothing game breaking, so please work on more important things first. Thanks in advance.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Theres nothing you can do about it, its a bug thats been around for a long time. It can happen with a number of buffs that have limited counters (SK harmonious and skin lines for example). While the display value doesnt tick down, the buff will correctly fade after the correct number of procs is consumed.
    Wdor, Vexana_Lanys and Szilent like this.