Fixed Overseer stats not correct & 6 active quest bug has returned

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Yinla, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2 of my accounts are now showing as only having 5 and 6 quests completed in the stats window. Which were the ones I completed today. Pretty impressive to have 32 agents incapacitated having done so few quests!

Yep that is correct one of the accounts had 6 active quests again today! :rolleyes:

Server - AB
    Chars - Bedorie & Yinpurr
    Jmag, Andarriel, Fenthen and 3 others like this.
  2. Yorag Journeyman

My stat window also says I have only completed 5 quests when previously it was well over 2500. I have 48 agents incapacitated now which is making it very difficult if not impossible to even start some of the more difficult quests.

The bug thread regarding the incapacitated agents has now been locked. It says it has been fixed internally, whatever that means, but we still have no idea when it's going to be fixed for the players. There is speculation that it will be in the January patch. As far as I am concerned that is much too long to wait for a resolution. This is a game feature that we are currently not able to use.
    When will this be fixed and what will be done about the fact that so many have been without this feature for so long?
    Jmag likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Not speculation.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ng-still-not-fixed.279582/page-6#post-4091860
  4. Yorag Journeyman

Unacceptable amount of time to wait for a resolution. This has been going on since ToL launched.
    So, I guess over 5 weeks is an acceptable amount of time for players to wait for a fix to a known issue ‍♂️
    Jmag and Andarriel like this.
  5. Grove Augur

I have at least 3 purple agents who cannot be assigned a task, probably some more blue ones. I thought that the matter had been resolved. But to check something I changed characters to see if I could find open quests, none revealed. I checked agents folder and sorted by disabled. None. I sorted agents by questing. None. Conclusion: No resolution has been enabled for the problem posted previously and confirmed.
    Jmag likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We have been waiting for a fix for the Hero's Forge Vanity ach bug since we PAID for that feature last March 2021.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ant-access-to-the-vanity-achievements.273957/
  7. Elskidor Augur

What's the eta on a fix? My incapacitated number grows by the day and before long I reckon Overseer will be unusable. I can't even find where the problem has been acknowledged by Daybreak.
    Jmag likes this.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Follow my link above.
  9. Scila Augur

Overseer bugs are all over the map. I watched 2 quests poof as they finished from the list on one account last night. They simply vanished. This morning - half expected them back but nope still in nowhere land. The other account had 0 agents ready even after a relog for any 12 or 24 quests. The account that had the vanishing quests I could complete more. There is no rhyme or reason behind anything it's random nonsense. I've stopped using certain agents like Fippy and that seemed to pause it but now that doesn't even work.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea its 1000% unacceptable! they need to bring the servers down for a few hours and fix it!
    Jmag likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And today we have 7/5 quests!

Server :- AB
    Char Sneakyyin