no christmas bonus exp?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hiallya, Dec 24, 2021.

1. hiallya New Member

2. Endorek Lorekeeper

They just put out an expansion with a level increase, why would they immediately trivialize it further
    Fenthen and minimind like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

The last christmas exp bonus was in 2018, since then it has just been bonus to rare spawn chance and 20% (for all access) discount (instead of standard 10%)
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Honestly, I'm more upset that they didn't add ANY of the holiday stuff to the store...no house stuff, no special clickies, no ornaments...nothing.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are a ton of achievements we will no longer be able to obtain because they do not put any of the Frostfell items out anymore.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Let's get this bonus rare spawn going!!
    Shindius and Warpeace like this.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would be satisfied with no more server downtime.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

There's a lot of frostfell stuff in the DBC and there are 12-day ACH items like the aviak stuff in the DBC store. ACH being tied to purchased items shouldn't be a thing though.

The thing that got me is that I didn't realize the first 2 frostfell missions have to be done in the 1st week of frostfell.

There is also 3 new Frostfell tasks and a new ACH.
    Frostfell: To all a good doll
    minimind likes this.
  9. Szilent Augur

The achievement was a thing when the 12 items were released for free on their first go as a daily holiday log-on promo. They just didn't remove the ability to get the achievement in the years since.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  10. Allworth Elder

Experiences bonuses do not trivialize content.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are items - they are just not shown correctly. Use the search box and type in frostfell

But still there is only one frostfell pet box - the rest are not in there
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  12. Allworth Elder

That would help. Maybe if they didn't siphon off disproportionate revenues earned from EQ to pay their shareholders and put the profits back into EQ's infrastructure by hiring more techs and purchasing better servers, this would not be happening.

However, giving their loyal players a small experience bonus would be a small act of goodwill that would cost them absolutely nothing. Instead we got a lump of coal.
    Coagagin likes this.
  13. Numiko Augur

I was at least hoping for a 20% off everything sale, something better then the big bags only sale we got for Black Friday.
  14. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

The NEPA (Norrathian Environmental Protection Agency has banned coal and is fining those who possess lumps 10k plat. Merry Winter celebration.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Go to Kaladim and ask for Axa. The codeword is Pumrt.
  16. Riou EQResource

It doesn't start for another 2 days (for all access members iirc)
  17. Szilent Augur

18. Svann2 The Magnificent

Here's your bonus: servers are up.
    Shindius and Tatanka like this.
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

Szilent likes this.
  20. Mukkul Augur

One. There is one Frostfell achievement that requires marketplace items, "Twelve Days of Frostfell". Which is one too many, but maybe explain your claim of "a ton of achievements"?