Fixed Internally ToL Tier 1 group gear is "no trade" - bug or intentional?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Velisaris_MS, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm posting this here in hopes of getting some clarification. The T1 group gear, like the armor containters, in ToL zones is marked as "no trade". This is the exact opposite of what was expected with T1 gear in level increase expansions. I point to ToV as the example.

It would nice if a dev could at least let us know if this is intentional or just a mistake that fell through the cracks.
    Carden, Laurana, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  2. FrozenWater Augur

I saw a 40-slot bag linked yesterday too. I assume it was the rare named drop ala Restless Sack from ToV (and similar in previous expacs). It was also marked as No Trade while all previous rare bag drops have been tradeable. Just mentioning it here in case it is the same basic issue.
  3. Slasher Augur

T1 visible containers will be tradeable after the jan patch also if you check beta it is already fixed on there.
  4. FrozenWater Augur

Did they also fix the bag? And did they remove the Lore tag as well?
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

If it's fixed on Beta, then a red name can post that information HERE, for all the people that DON'T have access to the beta server.

This is that whole communication thing they historically suck at.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Slasher Augur

Didn't they open beta to everyone after launch ? They kept it up to test 64bit client more.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I knew they were keeping it up a little longer than normal specifically to test the 64 client. I don't remember if they were going to open it up to everyone though.

Regardless, asking people to log into beta to see if bugs have been fixed is idiotic when all it takes is a dev posting here (or anywhere on the live forum) saying that it's fixed and will be in the next patch. I'm just waiting for the annual "Yes we suck at communication, but we PROMISE to do better, and we really, REALLY mean it this time!" message.
  8. FrozenWater Augur

Ok, but .... did they fix the bag and lore tag? :)
  9. Duder Augur

The rare bag of Ring of Scale (Sebilisian Satchel) was no trade.

We had the Zelniak Hide Satchel drop this morning from Bynn The Tormented in Shadow Valley. It is no drop and the stats are the same as listed on EQR. Nothing wrong with the lore tag or no drop tag.