Fixed Servers are down again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fenthen, Dec 20, 2021.

1. strongbus Augur

been sitting in ggh doing some housework before i got into stuff so should be ok they can't roll back the housework
  2. Parmalice Journeyman

Ungruntled?

I was logged in and AFK for a short time, tabbed out, and couldn't get back to EQ so it was locked up hard, and now the login servers are down. Oh well, at least I was AFK in a safe spot.
  3. Juilan Apprentice

Unreal....yesterday login was down for like 4 hours today this.....

They really.....really don't like keeping customers happy
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. gaeren New Member

HOW HAS DAYBREAK NOT SAID , WE GIVE THEM ALOT OF MONEY MONTHLY AND THEN WE HAVE LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND NOTHING FROM THE PEOPLE WE PAY TO KEEP THIS GAME UP...................................ALWAYS DOWN WHEN IM NOT AT WORK BUT UP WHEN WORKING.................. COMPISATION?!?!?!?!?!? FOR THE SAKE OF TUNARE ATLEAST LET US KNOW SOMETHING ......................
  5. Nexiviper New Member

My whole group just died as well, servers died when I pressed ressurect on them all, sad times
  6. Herf Augur

I'm deaf now.
    Shindius, Sendori, glaani 18 and 2 others like this.
  7. Trindled New Member

I am thinking they are at a staff Holiday party today.
  8. ExocetOPSR New Member

stop yelling at us! we can hear you
  9. Dilquan Augur

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Shindius likes this.
  10. gaeren New Member

SORRY wasnt yelling at you was yelling at daybreak i love you guys....
    glaani 18 likes this.
  11. Shenovar New Member

I just don't understand why they don't allocate resources from the other games that don't have as many subscribtions. H1Z1 is always up, so is EQ2 and DC universe but EverQuest 1 gets ignored. Please Daybreak realize that this old game can make you more money than the new ones and focus on us more! When I played Planetside 2 it almost never went down and there are servers there that are basically dead.
  12. Partyslayer New Member

They could at least let us know what is going on and give some form of an ETA.. /sigh Hello Devs GM's Guides Anyone...!!
  13. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

has the staff acknowledged they know there is an issue yet? it took them about 4 hours yesterday before they even knew the logon server was down because their notification system failed as well. Hopefully they become aware of the situation soon and say something if things are the same today
  14. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

been down for 90 minutes, can we get some kind of dev response???
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

Accendo took 90 minutes to make a discord post. Still nothing on the forums yet.
    Shindius likes this.
  16. Grifti New Member

There is a response from servers 1 minute ago so i am thinking they are working on it.
  17. Namde Augur

It would be nice to know what was going on. These past few issues we have stopped getting the red banner acknowledging theres an issue.
  18. Khazi New Member

Just got kicked out, looks like somebody has noticed. Perhaps they might be restarting the servers?
  19. Grifti New Member

My bard is still in his Ldon instance lol.
  20. Grifti New Member

Nope, booted