Warrior aa to get after autograph with TOM expansion

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Ogre love, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Ogre love New Member

After receiving the autogrant aa on my warrior with terror of luclin what aa should I be looking to spend pts in? I'm a group geared 115 warrior with primarily faded snowbound armor.
  2. Cven Journeyman

DPS > Tank/Aggro. If you have issues holding aggro or surviving swap that around.
  3. Tucoh Augur

The value of more dps, survivability or aggro depends on your group and the content you're doing.

Ogre love, your question is difficult to answer because maxed out warriors don't really remember what the AA priority is for whatever AAs aren't autogranted.

However, the last few years have had such modest, incremental upgrades that there are likely no "must haves" that will give you a huge boost. I'd recommend maxing out any active skills you use regularly, like brace for impact, and then the passives that help with what you need. The other tricky thing is getting your focus type AAs high enough to impact your current skills, but it doesn't matter that much. Warrior synergy is nice but not essential.
    Ozon likes this.
  4. The real Sandaormo Augur

When in doubt, be able to tank the stuff you want to dps or agro. I would work on getting your tanking stuff out of the way. Sure throw in some agro stuff if your having issues but being able to tank is your main focus.
    Ozon likes this.
  5. Repthor Augur

Swing aas are good. Gives you passive aggro and dps all in one. Dubble, trippe, flurry and riposte aas ect anything that makes you swing kick bash automaticly . Stuff that increase you ac soft cap are good like physical enchancement. You wanna focus on passive effects that do multiple effects at once then weave in activateed stuff.

Your should have all that stuff. But stuff like that is what i focus on first
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Are CA/CS still a priority or something that can be done a lot later?
  7. Repthor Augur

They are still valueble over the longhaul
  8. keel Journeyman

They're still the most important thing (maxed mine immediately after 120) also general sturdiness and durability.. i would pay no attention to these people telling you to pump dps first..lol so ridiculous. If you need dps to hold aggro (especially as a warrior) you prob should switch to a pally/sk. The occasional sk is going to steal aggro from you nomatter what if they hit their harmtouches at dumb times but thats why you have tools to take it right back.. your dps is not what's going to yank it back in 2021.. plenty of passive aggro aa's we have also now