Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claan Elder

2. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

a knee? maybe a nosedive into an empty pool. It's been like 3 hours and they havent even posted that they are aware of the problem.
    Doesn't actually exude confidence.
    Herf, Corwyhn Lionheart and Juilan like this.
  3. Juilan Apprentice

Come on really???

4. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

I put in a ticket as well... hopefully someone there will notice the logon servers are down soon.
  5. Jefro New Member

Happening to me as well, will try back again I suppose next weekend. Came to see if it was just me or broad.
  6. Zarkdon Augur

I would believe this more if people havent been detecting it for them. They could tell the devs they have 1 guy eveey weekend look at the log in server when he wakes up. That wouod detect it.

Their system is broken, they need to fix it. Think outside the box.
  7. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

Pure speculation. They have given zero indication they are aware or are working on it. I could also speculate maybe someone partied too hard last night and hasnt checked their phone
  8. Cutty New Member

double sigh, I've been trying for about 2 hours
  9. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

I want my lifetime sub that already paid for itself reimbursed, this lack of service is unacceptable.
    Dilquan likes this.
  10. Kenona Journeyman

acknowledgement that they know and are working on it would calm the flames people are feeling atm. But nothing? Throw another log on the fire!
  11. Dilquan Augur

I've said it before and will say it again. EQ support is as worthless as ta ta's on a nun.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

ZOMG! My time-wasting hobby is unavailable, and the world's going to end! Alert the media!!!!

Bobokin and CatsPaws like this.
  13. Nukkel New Member

If it helps I am pestering them on twitter.
    Claan and Ewaz of_E'ci like this.
  14. Jaeydee New Member

Those alerts go to their marketing teams devices. You know who isn't working on a Sunday morning? The marketing team.
  15. Ritler New Member

same problem here....
  16. Falldar New Member

Perhaps the DB Christmas party was last night? They got drunk and knocked the hamster wheel over?
    Claan, Ewaz of_E'ci and Vorahak like this.
  17. EQBST New Member

Connection to server down =/. (over 3 hours)..
  18. Kritr Journeyman

Was this a scheduled downtime? I don't have lots of time to be online and when I do this happens!

When I look at the servers, last I checked ,it says the servers are up... but I can not log in!!!
  19. Moege Augur

#metoo

Should we check the forum each time if we want to relog .... get the login stable /sheesh
    Claan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.