Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juicer New Member

Seeing the same problem here.
  2. Zarkdon Augur

If this wasnt an issue at least once a week I think people would be more forgiving. The fact they cannot figure out a solution to this is frustrating to say the least, and the developers need to do something. If they cant actually fix it, then setting up an on call rotation for the weekend might be the best solution.

But hey, who cares if people quit playing right? As long as we are all polite and nobody's feelings are hurt.
    Coagagin and Bobokin like this.
  3. zarcal Elder

I know we had some serious issues this weekend from the log4j vulnerability patching so maybe that is it? Also I turn my phone off on the weekends when i am not on call so maybe noone is on call lol
  4. Darkcoffee New Member

5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Cool story bro. I mean, except for the fact they published their numbers and they are generating millions in PROFIT on this game, with like, what? 65k paid subscribers? Which makes it one of the larger PAID subscription games after the couple of big dogs out there.

This isn't some mom and pop that barely makes it, its a poorly run shoddy operation milking people while they desperately try and use all that profit to line their corporate coffers while looking for the next big thing.
    Claan likes this.
  6. Unknownplayer New Member

omg fix allready!!!!!!!!! 2hours+ now wtf
    Coagagin and Overcast451 like this.
  7. DryalRmog Augur

:(

Wanted my Sunday AM EQ fix.

Please fix log on servers!
    Overcast451 and Claan like this.
  8. Roladdar New Member

A connection to the server could not be reached.
    It continues for me despite several restarts of my computer. Running ccleaner. As soon as I enter mt P word the" A connection to the server could not be reached" appears. I did check status and EQ is up.There is no maintenance announcement that I can find. But I do see other users posting here?
  9. Nanilu Journeyman

FYI... I did open a trouble ticket about this issue in case they check the tickets before the forums. So far, no indications that DP is aware of the situation. :(
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

A lot of people in here that have obviously never supported aging software and hardware. Sometimes your alerting software doesn't catch a failure because it doesn't report as a failure.
  11. Gnothappening Augur

Always sucks when this happens on a weekend as Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the biggest play times for some of us.
    Overcast451 and Claan like this.
  12. Rakler New Member

Servers are a joke again. Please hire techs who can keep the hamsters alive!
    juggalo, Nidia/Mareica and Claan like this.
  13. Meegz New Member

I wouldn't have my phone on either if I wasn't on call, ha. Plus the guy working on the server wouldn't be manning the twitter account to post updates. That said, an acknowledgement that threre is a problem would at least assure that someone is at least possibly doing something. Even if it's just for optics.
  14. Darktide Elder

Appears the Login server tried to pull ATH before clearing Warden's.
  15. Vorahak New Member

Why are we all surprised there is issues with the servers and no contact from the devs? This is a common thing that repeats itself on a monthly basis during high play times.
  16. sinadven Journeyman

They definitely know .You know ppl tweeting an shi* and that goes straight to their phone.
    Claan likes this.
  17. Ampere New Member

Im not surprised, angry that no explanation has been given.
  18. Jennre Band Leader

I have also submitted a helpdesk ticket
  19. Tyrac New Member

And server status page is showing last update as 2 hours ago....
  20. SotoxDrinal New Member

if no logins in 30 or 60 minute window, reset login server...
    holy sheet, that was hard...
  21. Nidia/Mareica New Member

Really? Where is the post where they say this?
    RIP_Login_Server likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.