Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nashtooth New Member

it would bw nice if we could get a update on this issue
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Token 'me too' post.
    Nidia/Mareica and Claan like this.
  3. Atlans Lorekeeper

Still down, I suspect the grimps have taken over the login servers so that Santug Claugg can't bring joy to all of Norrath!
    LadyKatharyne and Nidia/Mareica like this.
  4. Bobokin Augur

This is what we expect:

[IMG]

This is reality:

[IMG]
    Coagagin, SotoxDrinal, Claan and 3 others like this.
  5. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

I think the Icebound Avatar emote is broken. Can the log in server stand up yet?
  6. Bobokin Augur

Looks like God ran out of Head & Shoulders again.

By the way, who uses shampoo on their shoulders anyway?
  7. Grifti New Member

Its almost like Daybreak has our money already and is giving a F*** the customer attitude.
  8. Nashtooth New Member

it is still down I have been trying to get in for the last hour and a half
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Vah Shir, probably.
    Bobokin and Jennre like this.
  10. minimind The Village Idiot

Or it's a technical issue and that's literally it.
    Wdor, Eryndhel, Nidia/Mareica and 2 others like this.
  11. Lukifer616 New Member

Cmon meow, Daybreak dont be stingy give it to me. I want it
  12. Triv New Member

So the login server has been down for 4 hours plus so far? Can't login on my end.
  13. a misfit monk New Member

Same login issue here. Will stay tuned. Thank you.
  14. Tweedsie New Member

Still down for me 12:04 est toons that have been logged since last night in fine but new toon trying to get in cant log in
  15. Grifti New Member

Well I pay a monthly fee for this service. They can do better then 2 hours of unscheduled inability to play with no comment to people paying for this service
  16. Dyluck New Member

All the EQ servers are showing last ping an hour ago vs a few minutes for DBs other games. Looks like a bigger issue. They should be receiving alerts and addressing this.

Mischief Live 1 hour ago
    up
  17. Jrain6 New Member

Same Issue on all accounts
  18. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

guess theres no chance you'll ever understand another person's situation either. if you can't understand why someone would be mad that they cant play the game they pay for because of repeated interruptions in service. it's been happening very frequently with very little communication. and, if you can't understand why it would be frustrating that its been down for 4 hours and not a peep from anyone at dbg....

if you don't understand any of that than you're thicker than you sound.
  19. ThorpooHammer New Member

I'm on call to work all week and this was my day to jam out. It would be nice to have an ETA or something so I can plan accodingly. I have to agree with Grifiti, this is a paid service, so being down for a couple hours with no communicaiton is a bad look.
  20. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

I agree... there's been no acknowledgment that they even know its down or that they are working to fix the issue. We have no idea when they will find out they have an issue or will start working on it. Pretty lousy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.