Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Almost forgot to update this thread! Here the link to >> Terror of Luclin << maps. That include the first 2 layers. I will be quite busy for the next few days but I will check my mail twice a day or contact me via discord if you need immediate assistance.

Enjoy Terror of Luclin!
  2. Angahran Augur

Thank you, you are a legend!
    DBG should give you a lifetime sub for all the time and effort you put in to these maps.
    LadyKagan, Coagagin, Winnowyl and 2 others like this.
  3. koook Elder

google drive says it requests access..
  4. Malbro Augur

Top of this page is a link that bypasses that.
  5. Bobokin Augur

This topic is just too Good's.
  6. Malbro Augur

ahh, I assumed it was for the new expansion maps. Sorry

I just followed the link in his signature and got a page showing Good's Maps 9-19-2021.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Check a few posts back and it has the link for the new exp.
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

Nice job on the maps, helped out a ton!
  9. Yorag Journeyman

Thanks for these maps, they truly are a wonderful benefit!
    For some reason though, my Maiden's Eye map does not display. All of the other zones work fine.
    I have downloaded and extracted the files several times, but the ME zone still doesn't display.
    Any idea why this is happening?
  10. Mukkul Augur

Looks fine to me. Do you have all the maidentwo text files in the right folder? Are all your layers turned on (Base, 1, 2, 3) in game? Height filter off?

Best to not be in that zone while installing the map files. Alternatively you can be looking at the map of some other random zone during map installation, then switch back to Current Zone afterwards.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  11. Yorag Journeyman

I have tried everything I know to do. All of the maps downloaded fine into my maps folder. I can see the ME files in the folder however the map doesn’t appear when I’m in the zone. When I zone into Umbral, the map for that zone works fine but when I zone into ME, the map is completely blank. All layers are turned on and no filters are on.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Did you create a sub maps folder inside your maps folder?
    Creating sub folder often prevent patch update issues even so I doubt the new Maiden patch over it. It should look something like this [IMG]
  13. Orbital101 Augur

Updated all the links bellow my signature, beside the raids maps that I cant share until we get our serverwide first. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Everyone!
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

Thanks!
  15. Agland New Member

Love the maps. Thanks so much for doing this!
  16. Malbro Augur

Thank you for your excellent maps.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

as if this were in doubt..
    Coagagin and Metanis like this.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In Velketor's Labyrinth (Torment of Velious), your map shows the named an icy torment spawning in several spots. I'm not sure if Darkpaw changed it since the map was made but an icy torment now spawns in a room with five a living spire placeholders as shown on the map insert here: https://tov.eqresource.com/anicytorment.php

Attempts to spawn it at several of the spots on Good's Maps were unsuccessful. I would believe that it only spawns from the only place that I believe a living spire placeholders are, as shown on the EQ Resource link above.

Loc is 227, -340, -179

Thank you.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  19. Flatchy Court Jester

No idea how long this has been a feature because well I am just not that observant. I just wanted to give you a Huge THANKS! , for putting respawn timers on the maps. Now people dont have to hear old forgetful trolls ask for repop timers every time he comes into a zone. Thank you for the work you put it in, it is appreciated!
    Jondalar, CrazyLarth and Fanra like this.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

The respawn timer was off from beta to live and I will eventually be adding it to every maps.:)
    CrazyLarth, Straahdx, Flatchy and 3 others like this.