Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenona Journeyman

Ok, so it's not just me, Fix this please. I know its Sunday but isn't there at least one mouse running on the wheel?
  2. Buktum Lorekeeper

Yep, same for me.
  3. Adva New Member

They don't work on the weekend, we will have to wait until Monday at 9am for them to start repairing. It's similar to going to jail on the weekend.
  4. Tach200 Journeyman

The server status page "last response" column shows 1 hour ago for every EQ server.

Damn, if only there was some way to monitor this "last response" data to page someone at DP/DB/EQ technical support. I'd guess any response for all servers greater than 5 minutes would indicate a problem.

Oh well, guess that is technically impossible ! ! ??
  5. Lungvin Lorekeeper

still down.
    Nidia/Mareica and Jerecuda like this.
  6. Bobokin Augur

The log in server is downed.

7. Unknownplayer New Member

yea fix allready lol been down for quite awhile now prolly getting near 2hours atleast
    Nidia/Mareica and Jerecuda like this.
  8. Catty Lorekeeper

Angry and lashing out I get. Guess there's no chance you'll ever understand another person's situation or point of view.

22 year old game with small subscriber count owned by a company trying to eek a profit out. They aren't going to even try to do everything. I'm still surprised new expansions are coming out, small or not.

Things like this that happen occasionally don't rise to the Personal Attack and Pitchfork level. Have some herbal tea and sit on the porch for an hour. It'll do your blood pressure some good.
    Wheat likes this.
  9. Falldar New Member

10. Argu Lorekeeper

Kinda silly this day and age this is still happening.
    Claan likes this.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

How do you know? Do you work there? Zero source for this information as of yet.
  12. Tach200 Journeyman

Catty, you're so rah-rah, good for you.

Since you're offering - how many users subscribe to EQ ?
  13. Thertra New Member

Yeah I also can't login... Looks like its been down for a couple hours
  14. Malbro Augur

Yes it is, I noticed some strange white stuff coming down. :D
  15. Cerryn Journeyman

16. Rowansbane of Tunare New Member

FTLOG please fix the log in server already. It's the weekend and many of us have to work so this is our chance to play:mad:
  17. TwoHart New Member

Still down for me.
  18. Rowansbane of Tunare New Member

Been longer than that..........
  19. Pokee New Member

:( Anyone home?! Please and thank you, fix this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.