Level 113 Remote Spehere of Whithering Rk.II not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by StinkyVetWarrior, Dec 13, 2021.

1. StinkyVetWarrior Master

My lvl 115 necro pulled the whole entrance in Ruins of Lxanvom like normal for farming and to my surprise the lvl 60 mobs were not dying to the sphere. I actually dropped 3 spheres for 1 pull and most mobs were still standing. The ones that died were due to my Damage shields, I ended up having to use my pets
  2. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I confirmed Remote Sphere of Withering Rk.II does not work in Ruins of Lxanvom. I made sure I did not have any DS on, pet hold on, and pulled a bunch, and dropped a sphere, and another after it burnt out, no damage to mobs. I filed a bug in place with location
  3. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I confirmed the sphere works in Torment, and Reef of Corinav, just not Ruins of Lxanvom
  4. theonepercent Augur

It doesn't give a message which is annoying but it's most likely getting resisted. Dead things are often resistant to diseases.
  5. Graves Elder

Tested last night. Does damage and gives message. Barely worth using since the nerf though.
    zleski likes this.
  6. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I have been farming Ruins of Lxanvom for over 2 years, first time it has not worked. And a level 60 mob resisting a level 113 AE, never heard of that in Lxanvom.

It works in Torment, Bastion of Thunder, Plane of Storms, Halls of Honor, Reef of Corinav
  7. Ubdaien New Member

Wouldn't that make sense since the sphere is disease and Lxanvom is full of disease creatures? /shrug
  8. Gialana Augur

If the sphere works in other PoP zones, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a resist issue. I went to plane of fire, and even with a fire debuff, I couldn't land a single fire-based damage spell for any amount of dmg.
  9. StinkyVetWarrior Master

You must be new or never played a high lvl necro in Ruins of Lxanvom. The sphere has always instantly vaporized the trains I pull. Also your reference to plane of fire - that has always been the case ever since PoP was released hahahaha
  10. Graves Elder

Plane of FIRE mobs pretty much immune to fire spells? Imagine that.