Luclin Barberry were to find?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

No info at zam or eqtraders is it not in game? figured be a forage somewhere.

Andarriel
  2. Nomeregard hammackj

I got (1) in Umbral Plains off of the red monkey things.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

so maybe its a drop then? i didnt forage in umbral very long i went to shadow so i could fish and forage lol.

Andarriel
  4. FrozenWater Augur

I got quite a few when killing in the little village in the north of ME. Can't tell you which npcs sorry, was just mowing down npcs for experience and named.

Looks like this if it helps:

[IMG]
  5. Rawckett New Member

Pretty sure it is a drop only. Haven't foraged any at all
  6. Sobmre Augur

ASK RUMBLE CRUSH TO BEND OVER
  7. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

8. Aanuvane Augur

pretty sure it's just dropped, not foraged.
  9. Paladin Augur

it is, seemingly, a SUPER rare drop.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Too rare. Ive got 1 so far. Maybe its supposed to also be foraged but forage isnt working? Wouldnt be the first time.
    Axxius and Paladin like this.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Compared to the last expansion seems the tradeskill drops are harder to find least i dont see much for sell in the baz compared to the last expansion which is not good.

Andarriel
  12. Kalvenie Elder

When CoV came out, the drop rates were low at the start, and then modified a few months (or month, I can't remember) in.
    I'm wondering if it's the same - low drop at the start, and then they'll modify the rates later.

So far, the drop rate from T1 zones does seem more "rare" than "uncommon".
    Andarriel likes this.
  13. FrozenWater Augur

Definitely not SUPER rare, I got 5 from the camp I mentioned above. I haven't been back but they're still just sitting in my inventory:

[IMG]

Collection items are all -1 as I clicked 1 of each for the achieve, but otherwise that is my haul untouched (if that gives some sense of rarity relative to other items that drop)
  14. Kalvenie Elder

From progressing group content and not really doing any other "farming" as such, have 20 silks, 6 hides, 17 planks, 14 ores, 2 garnets. Barberry, I have 1.
    Paladin and Svann2 like this.
  15. Svann2 The Magnificent

There's a way players have found to increase the gathering rate by 6x.
    box
    But if you're not boxing the drop rate is dismal.
  16. Coagagin Guild house cat

I have foraged a couple with a mere Wizard.
  17. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

These are droppable only. Like the Velious Honeyberry in CoV zones. I have foraged for hours, with a maximum AAd level 97 Ranger, In every ToL zone except Bloodfalls. I have never foraged a single one in the many 100s of items found. My 117 Rogue has seen this drop, albeit semi-rarely, in every zone except Maiden's Eye and Bloodfalls (no access yet.)

Another interesting thing about ToL foraging. In ME you can forage all plant based poison components. Every other zone seems to only have one component available. Each zone seems to be a different one. Not sure if this is by design or not.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

There forage only or there be a ton for sell in the baz. Last night there were like 3 people selling them but in the 7-10k range. Kinda annoying as they make the best drink in the expansion.

[IMG]

Andarriel
  19. Kalvenie Elder

I now have two !
    Marton and Andarriel like this.
  20. Marton Augur

Level 120 and a nice chunk of aa's and I have one!