115 Max AA Solo Paladin

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sentalan, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Sentalan New Member

Trying to figure out a safe place that I can bring some lower friends to where I can kill undead and catch them up in levels and AAs in relative safety. My gear is all Velium Threaded with exception to war hammer that is Velium Endowed.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'd try the coldain caves in GD. If you want close to guaranteed single pulls (with pacify), grab an instance for the GD mission and kill in the wurm caves. Just make sure you've got someone to cure the restless ice dot.
    Maedhros likes this.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

... err ... a paladin ... SPLASHES!!!

The two recommendations I'd concur with. I'd also have you look at WW and the dracholiches. They have a very low aggro radius so almost always single.

If your friends are lower than 105, I'd highly recommend Howling Stones (RoS) basement or Sathir's Tomb. Personally like basement more.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Coldain, wolves in EW. Stunnable undead. When I'm feeling lazy and needed some aa for glyphs, I'd go solo there (1-2 at a time) and end up with 170+ aa on a lesson. Not amazing or group level, but solid.
    Laronk likes this.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

I am not sure what level your friends are but you could work their ToV / CoV progression. There are some really nice bumps in exp finishing even simple quests, and the missions are nice chunks. Also make sure they are aware of Overseer and its exp benefits.