In Progress AA's not working, specialization skills reset in new Maidens Eye

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Duder, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Duder Augur

Loading in to game on Bristlebane, everything is fine. Zone to the new Maidens Eye and all AA's do not function. Spell casting slots go down to 8, buff slots to 15 and worse than all, my specialization casting skills were reset. Zoning into the shei mission brought the AA's functionality back, the buff slots, extended target window, the spell slots, however, the skills were not returned and with specialization its a bit more specific. Since I cast invis, it trained into divination, now I will have to reset it in Temple of Sol Ro.

This was your emergency patch? How do things get broke this bad while "fixing" things and how is there no quality control process?
    arbre, Celephane and Nennius like this.
  2. Moak The Most High

look at your skills like triple attack and specializations- i went from 510 triple attack to 210 . we had a shammy in group whose specializations got screwed to the point he was just fizzling
  3. Duder Augur

Yeah, same with my specialization. Now it's all fudged to where this will take hours to fix my character. A rollback is necessary.
  4. niente Developer

Is this affecting any server other than Bristlebane?
    Celephane and Duder like this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Someone in group had their research skill reset to 200
  6. Nudia Augur

Had my research skill set to 200 from 350. All were showing 300/200 until I left ME, but Research went to 200/350 after.

Skills like Double Attack, Triple Attack botched across all characters. I understand effort is underway to fix this, but there's no way one person can find all of this manually. I know a number logged off just expecting something will have to happen behind the scenes later.

I can't even say what some of these should be with any accuracy.
  7. Moak The Most High

i doubt that one guy trying to fix all this is going to be able to catch everything
  8. Nudia Augur

She's sure giving it hell and somehow having a good attitude through it.

Preview of tomorrow's CS queue:

[IMG]
  9. Bigstomp Augur

Thank you for coming and fixing things.
    Nudia and Duder like this.
  10. niente Developer

I gave CS some information on what happened and instructions on how to help fix people in game.
    Shindius, Nudia, Duder and 2 others like this.
  11. Celephane Augur

realized after you left my forage is now 0/100, it was max../sigh
  12. Celephane Augur

sucks tanking and trying to catch it all...hopefully there is a next step
  13. Miminona New Member

Thank you Niente for your quick replies and fixes for this tonight! Is ME unbugged again on BB or should we avoid it?
    Duder likes this.
  14. Moak The Most High

I couldn't stay on long enough last night to get my skills/ stuff fixed. I put in a petition around 4 hours ago and haven't even gotten a confirmation email. Since this thread says "in progress" does that mean the problem will be fixed for us or do we need to keep putting in petitions until they fix it?
    Celephane and Duder like this.
  15. Celephane Augur

Niente helped me last night, but I totally missed that my forage is 0 now. What a dumb bug
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

I was online on BB last night at about 10:00 P.M. and you were on interacting with players. Huge thanks for your efforts. Oddly, I looked at my rogue who ought to have been affected by the bug. He zoned into ME several times last evening. The only thing I could see on him that was affected might have been his triple attack. It was greatly lowered, but isn't very hard for me to raise. Bugs like this that seem to have not affected everyone have to be very frustrating. Anyway, thank you for caring and working VERY late to help.
    Celephane, Duder and tanith like this.