Fixed Achievements Now Broken? Failed Credit.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Paladin, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Paladin Augur

just completed last step needed for Mercenary of Umbral Plains. Credit for that Quest failed and no Achievement. Another in group also had same issue.

This happened after the Hot Fix and the Zone re-pop 12/9/21.

Others in group, did not get a check mark (credit) either.

UPDATE: Zone to non-ToL zone to fix, i.e. PoK).

Appears to have had something to do with Hot Fix and ToL zone re-pops on 12/9/21.
    Covennx likes this.
  2. Redwinger_Xev Lorekeeper

i also did not get credit for partisen in ME
    Covennx likes this.
  3. Redwinger_Xev Lorekeeper

it just happened, i think there is a problem with the achievement server. I honestly don't want to continue on until i find out. really frustrating , it took forever for me to complete it.
  4. Nekk Augur

Zoning to ggh seemed to fix it for me.
  5. Paladin Augur

OK -- it looks like if you go to a non-ToL zone (i.e. PoK)... it will update.

So maybe an issue only in ToL zones.
  6. Redwinger_Xev Lorekeeper

yes that fixed thank you all, eq players are the best
  7. Greymantle Augur

Have been finding collectables and clicking them. They do not update and yet say i have them allready. Maidens eye/umbral plains & path of shadows.
    Specific . strangely worded note about heath, wolf-hide whip .
    Irritating :( , in-game bug report submitted as well.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Molbanda New Member

id imagine this is same as the thread below yours about achievements not updating, i zoned to PoK and got the check marks i should have received.
  9. klanderso Developer

Can someone share what server they're on where this happened?
  10. Hanadur New Member

Bert here
  11. Greymantle Augur

On the Rathe, zoning to POK allowed me to collect and get the updates. Weird bug.
  12. Nniki Augur

Can add Xegony to the list, but probably all of them.
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

Same here. So I logged completely out, got the client update - and now my achievements window is blank! Bristlebane the deceiver!
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We'll continue to look into this.
    Short term solution is to go to a non-Terror of Luclin zone. You can click the collectibles there, and the achievements should update. You are still getting the tracking flag, it's simply that achievements are not updating in Terror of Luclin zones. (I.E. the quests, missions, raids, etc are fine. The achievements system itself is acting weird.)
    Nennius and Covennx like this.
  15. Paladin Augur

After todays hot Fix and Zone Re-Pops Achievements bugged out in ToL.

Zone to non-ToL zone and it updates.

If you camp / back in ToL -- the issue returns.

In fact, Achievements disappear all together (Achievement Window goes blank).
  16. Malbro Augur

Luclin also
  17. Meeko Developer(Code)

ToL zones were restarted and these issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.
    Nennius and Paladin like this.