PoP Loot Tiers.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zandermill, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandermill Death by Snoochie

Do we have a loot tier list for PoP yet?
  2. Spooky Augur

Grummus:
    T4 time loot

Pack it in.
  3. Gheed Is not reading your response

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GRUMMUS DROPPING P4 LOOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Makes me wonder what PoN minis will have (gator, tree, shade, spider, hobogoblin...) I guess being not full raid targets they won't be same loot pool though.
  5. Kahna Augur

PoN Mini hobgoblin dropped P2 Time gear. I am loving these tiers, but INC tears from the folks who hate to have fun.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  6. EQEnzo New Member

It won't be as fun when you finally reach p2 of time and you get nightmare loot.
  7. Kahna Augur

I will still be having fun. The chance of trash is as much fun as the chance of amazing loot. Two sides of the same coin. I've said a dozen times if you can't laugh off the trash loot you shouldn't be on this server.
    Shui and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  8. Kodachi Augur

More chaos = more fun.
    Xanadas likes this.
  9. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Why raid time if you don't have to?
    Duder likes this.
  10. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

The sheer volume of kills in Time still dwarfs any other target. It is something like 45 loot drops
    Barton and Xhartor like this.
  11. theonepercent Augur

For fun.
  12. verbatim Elder

Did they pull all their development resources to work on the expansion instead of the random loot? :p
  13. Zott New Member

Thank god the fun is back on Mischief after the tedious slog that was Luclin. Micromanaging the loot tiers sucked all the fun out of the expansion. Let chaos reign, it’s way more fun that way!
    Xanathol, Xanadas and theonepercent like this.
  14. verbatim Elder

Not sure what you mean, luclin was extremly chill. There were basically two tiers of loot that mattered and you just killed what you could from those pools.

Luclin and Velious were basically perfect.
  15. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Enjoying the loot tiers for Planes of Power. Pretty mischievous and, what I think is most important, it gives guilds incentive to continue helping backflag people and their alts/boxes/friends, which should allow for greater enjoyment on a server wide level. I don't know if that was intentional but it's a great outcome.
  16. verbatim Elder

Group events in plane of nightmare dropping time loot. Looks like they didn't really put any thought into it and they basically just ran a script to generate the pools without any real validation after the fact. This isn't mischievous its just someone phoning it in. :/
  17. theonepercent Augur

Why is that a problem? The first 2 phases of time are groupable.
  18. a_librarian Augur

dramatization of every mischief expansion launch:

poster 1: Hey this level 6 bat is dropping 16 BIS items that seems broken?
    poster 2: Don't post this here you idiot
    poster 3: If daybreak removes this Mischief will be deeply harmed and never recover
    poster 4: Get off the server if you don't like killing level 6 bats. I came to this server explicitly to get 16 BIS items from level 6 bats.

3 weeks later level 6 bats start dropping only 4 BIS items per kill.

poster 5: The RMT mega bot armies have won yet again. The GMs are compromised by black market krono payments. Daybreak wants our server to die. This is the end of fun forever.

(repeat cycle next expansion)
  19. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Having stuff spread like this also lets guilds that want to raid often do so. Once you have PoTime down to a single night, the rest of the expansion was far less attractive (occasional elemental sweep for molds). But with this, there should always be a worthwhile target for non-Time nights. Go to PoI and take out the 3 prototypes and MB. Go to CoD and gank Paffa before clearing Bertox and the Adons. Do a full sweep of Sol Ro minis. Clear the 4 BoT towers real quick before doing Agnarr. Etc...

If you have a lower turn out, go clear all the PoN mini (croc, shade, tree, spider, etc). Do Relv's Forest in Storms. I'm sure a lot of these targets never get seen since the loot is generally not worth the time for guilds.
  20. Gnothappening Augur

Because not all guilds are willing to put in the effort to get into Time? Luclin was well done. Velious was good after the initial corrections. PoP is badly itemized. Bread line players are once again out in force.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.