Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Redwinger_Xev, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Not really.
  2. Vizier Augur

In all fairness there was a last minute attempt at "balance" by having the computer auto increase EVERY direct damage spell across the board, as well as aut decrease to all dots.

Does this help Wizards, a class that sorely needs it? Yes. Did they also side boost mages by the exact same amount and subsequently make them even more appealing than a wizard? Yes, yes they did.
    Shindius and Waitwhat like this.
  3. HeatherPurrs Augur

When your game development can be described as, "A Deer in headlights."

4. Cuuthbert Augur

WHY YES, my new character will be a Shamazerkershadowbard
    Shindius and HeatherPurrs like this.
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

6. Iven Antonius Bayle

Fascinating, because a DB dev once stated that an indicator for an OPed class is that the users in the forums never complain about them. Wizards complain alot now....
  7. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Random trivia...

When Mel Brooks asked for permission to make Spaceballs as a Star Wars parody he was given permission with one major caveat: There could be NO merchandise as people looking for Star Wars toys might buy Spaceballs instead on accident. They agreed to the stipulation and added that scene as a kind of inside joke in reference to it.
    Shindius, Tatanka and Velisaris_MS like this.
  8. Vizier Augur

So this is why I couldn't actually buy Spaceballs: The Flamethrower!
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  9. HeatherPurrs Augur

Silly way to look at it. But I guess if you're never in game the forums are all you have.

/who all Shadow Knight 115
    /who all Bard 115
    /who all Cleric 115
    /who all Shaman 115
    /who all Bezerker 115
    /who all Rogue 115

/who all wizard 115
    /who all druid 115
    /who all monk 115

10. Tucoh Augur

The following classes received less boosts than others and should be compensated:

*Checks current box crew*

• war
    • brd
    • ber
    • sha
    • pal
    • bst
    • mag
    Shindius likes this.
  11. Wulfhere Augur

You've posted that claim a view times. How so?

Facts: The item hasn't materially changed since 2012 and the click effect has been the same since 2005. There was a num-hits cap of 800 from 2014 to 2018 that is no longer limiting it's effect.
  12. IblisTheMage Augur

Big group :)
  13. Waitwhat Elder

LOL I like it. Nerfed the SK 27 ways and it's still way OP. This means the developers have painted themselves into a corner and is not able to put the SK class where it needs to be in comparison to many things and also compared to the other tanks. Well, enjoy the SK while it lasts like this. Probably forever.
    Secret SK callsign: "OP Forever!"
  14. Waitwhat Elder

I am guessing Pal for easy undead content only :)
  15. Tucoh Augur

The bst/mag share an account.
    Shindius likes this.
  16. Angahran Augur

"Still OP" ? So, why is it that we are overrun by countless paladins but finding a raiding SK is like finding hen's teeth ?
  17. IblisTheMage Augur

Heresy!
  18. Sup Rog Elder

Maybe because of all the undead in the last couple expansions? I played a pally for years, was my first character, but switched to an SK and like it way more. I like how people consider themselves pallies or sks or monks etc.. You can be any class you want. If you think the grass is greener, then play that class. I have tons of toons I leveled up and play. If I think the class isn't good, I switch to another. People take it so personally, like they are stuck with some awful class and have no way to change it. I get that there are classes you enjoy more and want to improve, but you aren't against all the other classes, you can be any class you want. Or you can sit and say how your class sucks for the last 10 yrs lol. There is always a flavor of the month/expansion, that will never change.
  19. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

What's it an indicator of when everyone else complains about your class like a bunch of whiny babies? Asking for a friend...
  20. Tucoh Augur

Systemic and generational injustice.
    Shindius likes this.