AA idea: Warrior Mount

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darkerknight, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Darkerknight Lorekeeper

I think it's time Warrior's get an AA mount. I understand the lore behind Holy/Unholy steeds, but warriors should be able to summon a battle horse or something like that.
    Yes, I understand there are a plethora of mounts that can be hand in-game, but a Warrior specific battle horse would be awesome.

What do you guys think?
  2. Tucoh Augur

Nothing will probably ever replace my carpet, which i never use because it slides around in combat and endurance regen is a joke
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Kind of a cool idea.

But most warriors are quite large.....perhaps a Clydesdale battle horse?

And then Rangers could get one that is a Triple Crown Winner named Secretariat cause it runs fast but if the Ranger doesn't get away then the horse changes into a black funeral horse and can drag his corpse
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Might as well ask for everyone to get an AA mount at that point.
    Andarriel and Yinla like this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

I would much rather have other things, instead of a mount I'll never use.
  6. Szilent Augur

the primary functionality of knight AA mounts is to make every mount used instant-cast. it's quite a luxury for knights, an easy one to get used to and want for one's warrior (and every other class)
  7. Windance Augur

Make it a perk!

For just $25 or 2500 you could unlock the aa for non knight classes.

After that they could do the same for other things like FD, CoH, bard double invis ...

Then for just $100-$200 you could have it all !
  8. Iven the Lunatic

Why should warriors get an AA mount ? To make your own warrior mure usefull and powerfull ? What about all the other classes ? I think that there is no reason to change anything. The AA mounts for knights are some nice flavor that does make these classes more unique.

One of the worst things that could be done to an MMORPG is making all classes even. This process had been started already long ago.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

My ranger doesnt need a horse hes got his carpet!

Andarriel
  10. Warpeace Augur

Considering there is a mount keyring this is not needed.
  11. Vizier Augur

I was thinking some kind of battle leap with nice aoe stun and taunt on impact. Make it an AA with medium cooldown so they can use it liberally in group to be more impactful.

Or give that to monks since they need something / anything so badly.
  12. Bobokin Augur

A "War Horse" AA would be nice, but more so would be a "trample" AA for mounted knight and melee classes.
    Flatchy likes this.