Overseer Quests Reappearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gialana, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Gialana Augur

To preface, I've mostly only been logging into the world in the morning to do Overseer. I've then camped to character select for the rest of the day in case I want to do something else in game.

I've recently had a quest reappear. These, I expect, are quests that I finished and claimed the previous day before refilling up to 5 active quests and camping. So in the morning, I've had 6/5 active quests. This happened on one account 2 days ago, another account yesterday, and a third account today.

It seemed logical that this bug was related to the disappearing Overseer Quests bug, but I haven't seen any complaints of disappearing quests since the last patch.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

I have had this happen as well. But
    If having an occasional quest reappear is the price for none disappearing I'll take it.
    This behavior is better than tons of quests poofing for months and months and months.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

This isn't really anything new..it's been happening for quite some time. I can go for weeks on my three accounts without having quests reappear, and then I'll go several days in a row with mutliple finished quests showing up again. Totally random.