Fixed Internally Perks do not renew on lifetime accounts

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MischiefTLP, Nov 24, 2021.

1. MischiefTLP Augur

Perk page: These perks will stay on your account as long as you retain your membership and can be removed by you at any time.

In game: You have lost access to some of your inventory bag slots.
    Paladin, Baldur, Sain_Rathe and 4 others like this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

3. Malbro Augur

They ARE not recurring, just lost mine today. Had to buy again.
    Paladin likes this.
  4. Newbie32 Deadbolt - Yelinak

How do I purchase Perks if I have a Lifetime Membership?
    • If you have a Lifetime Membership, you will need to have logged into EverQuest at least once on the account to see the Perks availability. From there, you will be able to get perks on a monthly basis, not 3, 6 or 12 months. The same models will apply as shown above for adding a perk when it does not align with your billing cycle, as well as canceling or switching a Perk.
    I hope you didn't think you would pay for them once and they stay on a lifetime sub forever...
  5. Malbro Augur

If they can auto-renew a 3, 6, 12 month subscription, they can auto-renew a perk each month.

It wouldn't be hard to charge the card used to purchase them at the beginning.
  6. Endiment Scale Tailed

It sure seems to be implied that they are supposed to be recurring:
    [IMG]
    "subscription 1 month recurring"
    "Next charge will occur on dateX"

No one is saying that. We just expect them to auto-renew monthly like any normal recurring subscription would, and not have to login to a website and manually rebuy them every month.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Hi all. It is unexpected behavior for the perks to not auto-renew.

We are investigating the issue. Please PM me your account id if you are affected by this.
    Barton likes this.
  8. narksar Augur

Its probably tied into the charging for membership, which, for lifetime members, doesn't happen.
  9. Malbro Augur

Not necessarily, a guildmate is on auto-renew and his perks didn't not renew.
  10. Angahran Augur

Perks should be completely separate from membership.
    They should NOT reset anyone's 'special' subscription rate!
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

An update on this issue can be found here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...everquest-perks-for-lifetime-accounts.279564/