returning player

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nonii, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Nonii Deathnaw

Hey guys old rogue here, can anyone tell me the progression servers out now and what expansions there in? Thanks good to see EQ is still booming!
  2. Dewd Master

3. MarttinPH Augur

4. generic Journeyman

wait 5-6 months then we will have a new server and you can start at lvl 1 with everyone, its honestly the best levelling experience, cause if you were to level on mischief now... its you plus boxers or you're paying for PLs
  5. Piznut Angry Gnome

Right now it's Mischief / Thornblade, which are going into PoP soon, and have an ongoing plat dupe that DPG won't do anything about, so Krono are almost 30x more plat than any other server during this era.
  6. Herf Augur

If you were happy with EQ stopping at PoP/Ykesha/LDoN, and/or want to have plenty of time to progress with no rush to the next expansion, check out we of the Undead on Agnarr :) We're friendly.
  7. a_librarian Augur

I expect the announcement in February and launch in March. Mischief's expansion schedule was shortened for a reason.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Probably true, but the good news is the mischief PL'ers have over farmed this server so much you can literally buy a level 55 - 60 for peanuts. Not even worth paying for a PL in game.

About 85% of the /baz is overpriced junk you can get with a small guild. A single krono will most likely set you up until you raid. Dupe or not I can't wait to see the people trying to sell in /general all day to try to move their overpriced gear above 2M.