Wow...taking all picks in GE?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheBoss, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Machen New Member

You can't train other people that are in your way in order to ae pull. Also following someone from pick to pick still falls under harassment in the PNP.
  2. Dewm N'Glewm New Member

It was never said they followed anyone it was said they were in another pick after the poster picked over and the person who caught a train got a rez from them? They seem like terrible folks... If this is the worst of it you folks wouldn't have lasted a week back in the day.
  3. Siril New Member

Why would you need chanters to ae greg's? Or anywhere else for that matter? AE all the time and rarely ever have 1 chanter, let alone enough to chain stun.
  4. Machen New Member

Funny, I played back in the day, on pvp where a lot worse than this was legal.

Training was against the rules back then too.
  5. 6502 Lorekeeper

Pretty sure that that telling someone you're going to train them in advance doesn't make it okay? Just start recording and keep doing what you're doing, if they go through with it then report them along with the evidence. Maybe nothing happens, maybe they get a suspension.
  6. Dewm N'Glewm New Member

There is a huge difference in intentionally training folks and getting ran over from mobs being pulled. By this logic people who got trained in Karnors every 30 minutes would be crying to have those people running to the zone out suspended for it.
  7. Machen New Member

People who are ae pulling griegs know what they are doing. I have little sympathy for the argument that it's an accident.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Pretty sure that still counts as training and can get you a suspension. It is one thing if it happens once but doing it over and over again is a problem.
  9. kenmei Augur

if you're standing on the zoneline in KC..
    it's a YOU problem.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Was I referring to KC? And I would question that logic as for most camps training to zone would train others besides those at the zone line.
  11. kenmei Augur

if you're standing on any zoneline, you're not being trained.
    You're in the way.
    sometimes zonelines are used to seperate pulls..
    1000s of reasons people use zonelines..
    to claim it's training, is the last and worst way to train someone as they could..ZONE!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Kodachi Augur

Ye olden rule of EQ is to never consider the zoneline to be a safe spot. You'll notice in later expansions a lot of zones have their safe spots off of the zone line for this reason.
  13. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

KC is a bad example. Simple etiquette is to train right, been that way for 20 years for zones like KC, CoM, Akheva, etc with right and left sides. But yeah, camp a zone line you're gambling.
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I don't think GM's would consider using a zone line to split pulls correct game play and if the same people are taking mobs to the zone line over and over again that is a problem. Sure you can claim that standing at a zone line can be deadly but the same can be said for someone zoning in. Are you also going to say that someone who dies while zoning in is at fault for being at the zone line?
  15. kenmei Augur

if you break the spawn you wont need to use the zoneline again to break the spawn. but it happens.
    pretty sure there is no rule stating you cant zone a mob chasing you.
    KC has the reputation it has for that very reason. the only zone where you can point out the euros by the side of the road they drive!
  16. brickz Augur

Euros drive on the right side, only the uk/ireland are left hand
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

On my server trains went left. We also used Gfay instead of EC though.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly yes, if someone stands at a zone line where enemies are commonly there then you could expect issues. If a group is legitimately bad at playing, that doesn't excuse someone from being reckless. It would kind of be like walking into a bar where they're singing karaoke -- you decided to stay but you knew the entertainment was going to suck. Personal responsibility.
    Meridian likes this.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Still doesn't excuse someone from training and I am not talking about single events but multiple events over time.
  20. Gnothappening Augur

The group I watched last night didn't use an enchanter.