Newly Discovered Baking Recipe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by TenkenTurtle, Dec 4, 2021.

1. TenkenTurtle Elder

Just learned this new recipe thanks to Darkark on Bertoxxulous Server and his work on the Nerdala's Secret Stir Fry book. You hand that book into Pergan Darkcloud and he gives you Pergan's Favorite Recipes which tells you about the Ranger Omelet but also tells you about the Meat Lover's Omelete. Basically you Swap out the Plant Shoots for Hearty Meat Sauce and you can make a Meat Lover's Omelet 8 times using the different eggs.. Same and Ranger's Omelet.
    Wdor and Schadenfreude like this.
  2. Drewie Augur

There are 9 recipes actually, just like Ranger's Omelet, and all of them are on EQTraders already. Now to discover what recipe would use Faydwer Basil since it has the Tradeskill tag.
    Yinla, Wdor and Schadenfreude like this.
  3. Bobokin Augur

For some reason, I want to go to Denny's in Qeynos.
    Andarriel, Nennius and Voxvixen like this.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

I thought I had cropped the image to be smaller that I uploaded to Zam's. It is so hard to see and you wouldn't see it unless you were looking for it. I had already been looking and watching out for something in Lesser Faydark like a ground spawn these past couple of months. It would be nice if it were on the forage list now. It is hard to see.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea both eqtraders and ZAM have them up. i only like zam a bit better as it tells me if it counts towards 350 but i do use both websites.

Andarriel
  6. FrozenWater Augur

Zillax of Omani Winter on the Bertox server deserves the credit for the final hand-in (to the best of my knowledge). Ushamaya on Zam for finding the basil.
    Wdor likes this.