Refunds for 5 TOL expansiosn and % yearly Subs?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HeatherPurrs, Dec 1, 2021.

1. HeatherPurrs Augur

Is it possible to get refunds for subscriptions and expansion purchases?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nope - no refunds on any purchases in the game or of the game

if you wanted to dispute the charges with your bank you certainly could but be aware that would most likely result in a charge back which could result in a permanent ban to some if not all of your accounts
  3. Warpeace Augur

I bet it is possible.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Here is the legal

Section 6 - sales policy

No refunds will be made for purchases of Subscriptions, digital downloads, and/or Virtual Items.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Still a pre order until 7 dec.

If that was the case Krono would be instant delivery
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. HeatherPurrs Augur

I can recreate my accounts to max everything in a week.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

sorry, I lost the connection between a purchase refund and recreating accounts? Am not good at reading between the lines:D
  8. HeatherPurrs Augur

There's no good reason to subscribe.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OP asked about Subscriptions and expansions, not Krono. If you wish to cancel your subscription you can but there are no refunds - just like perks. You can cancel anytime but no refund. You will be allowed to play out the remaining time.

As for the TOL expansions if someone wanted to try and cancel a pre order (or a Krono) then they would go into account management, then look at purchase history and click on the pre order (or Krono) and see if there is a cancel button for that purchase.

Edit: Refunds used to be back in 2007 in EQ2. Let us know if its still there. I was just going by the EULA
  10. Mossaa Augur

Got banned and want to complain?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  11. Zanarnar Augur

Ya, my "there is way more going on here then OP is admitting to" sense is tingling.

Either someone got a vacation for AFK botting/warping/whatever, or I guess its possible someone triggered some major Significant Other aggro buying 5 expansions without asking.

Either way, I believe your out of luck. Your BEST chance is to contact customer service if you have a real reason to need to cancel the expansion purchases.

However, your subscriptions won't be refunded. You can keep the benefits until the paid time runs out, but as far as I know they've never refunded subscriptions. The closest they've gotten is converting remaining time left to DBC for those of us who bought a lifetime sub.
    CatsPaws and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.