Endless Turkey

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

I have read of a fabled Endless Turkey dispenser. Does it exist? If so, what is it called and is it being sold ATM?

I just checked in-game and I don't see it under food and drink.
    minimind likes this.
  2. Herf Augur

If it exists, and I want one, it may not show up until tomorrow. There's a bag sale that starts tomorrow.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, pretty sure I saw it last year and I know it exists and should be showing up soon (tm)

[IMG]
    minimind and Yinla like this.
  4. Nolick Chapped up

Did this come and I missed it this year?
    minimind likes this.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm more of a fan of Endless Lobster, myself.
    Flatchy and Mossaa like this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

Endless Hafling
    Deux and Angahran like this.
  7. mewkus Augur

I've been checking once or twice a day since just prior to Thanksgiving and have seen no sight of them.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

It would seem that the turkeys have flown the coop.
  9. mewkus Augur

They may have gotten stuck in the supply chain problem. Hopefully, they'll have them available for Christmas instead of that stale Fruitcake.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

We can hope. I have gotten tired of regifting the hockey puck, err, fruitcake.
  11. Herf Augur

Let my turkeys go!
  12. Herf Augur

Nothing has shown up in the DB store on Live.
  13. Angahran Augur

Shouldn't this be Endless Aviak ? Are there any turkeys on Norrath ?
    Herf likes this.
  14. Herf Augur

/emote ...looks at his drumstick weapon skin with horror.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some hungry days ahead. But it doesn't seem to matter to the marketplace gods for now. I've been to the marketplace. I've searched with faithfulness and diligence. Like all hungry servants, I want like to enjoy an endless supply of turkeys. Potions and such have their places. But I'm not concerned about those oh so ordinary things right now. I just want to eat endless turkey legs. Let the turkey legs flow! We beseech thee, O mighty ones. Let freedom ring and let endless supplies of Meleagris flesh flow!
    Herf likes this.
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

As God is my witness , I thought Turkeys could fly.
  17. Polarex New Member

does the endless turkey give a tryptophan drowsy debuff?
  18. Laurana Augur

This item hasn't been available in the Marketplace for some time. There was also the Warm Milk Dispenser that summon stat drink released at the same time.