Mischief Kronoflation Chart

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Achillez, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Achillez Elder

This took more time to make then I anticipated (mostly from crappy formatted data) but here is a rough timeline of krono price from June 26 - Today on Mischief. This is based off WTB/WTS of krono, all extracted from my log files (about 8500 rows total). Enjoy!

[IMG]
  2. Achillez Elder

Here's also a day by day zoom in starting in October.

[IMG]
  3. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

Looks comparable to the chart I made of eq playtime to anger lvl of my wife.
    Cicelee, jeskola, Karreck and 4 others like this.
  4. Aegir Augur

If you look closely at the first chart. The date 17th October 2021, Norrath on Mischief, was introduced to Steam Power and Sanitation - Starting the burst of energy and ideas, that marked the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. Zott New Member

I bet it was hackermans using their technomancy powers to Krono harder than they’ve ever Kronoed before.

Unless it wasn’t in which case that’s ridiculous and I can’t believe anyone would ever fall for such a thing.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Now here me out, we know for a fact that there was a plat dupe bug being used.

My theory is that the game devs didn't actually remove the plat.

Bam.
  7. NinjutsuMMO Augur

maybe Daybreak is buying up Krono by generating plat so they can acquire kronos and force people to buy more.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

shh some of us are making mega plat on this. :D