Wiz portal list

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Flatchy, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

Does someone have a good link wizard portal spells? Found one I was missing the other day and was wondering how many more I have let slide by.

Thanks!
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

/output missingspells

Should show you what you are missing. Ports and regular spells.
    Deux, Yinla, Naugrin and 4 others like this.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Thank you very much I did not know about that command! Will give it a go tonight. You Erudites are so smart!
    Yinla and Naugrin like this.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Speaking of portals can I get a quick primer on Wizards and their AA abilities to have multiple bind points and which ones I can use with my boxes? I have a wizard I'm leveling and misplaced the instruction manual :)
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Teleport to bind is the one you can use for your group.
    Vizier likes this.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Wizards have the ability to bind in 2 3 or 4? spots...can that translocate people to each of those spots or teleport only or is it self-only gate?
  7. Vizier Augur

Here's where it gets a bit tricky. You have up to 3 bind spot but you can only group tele to the primary. But you can do things like double bind in a spot then gate to your 3rd spot, rebind primary, gate back to 2nd, group teleport.
    Deux likes this.
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Wizards have 3 bind points and an origin.

The first bind point is marked by Bind Affinity and Wizards can port a group directly to via the Teleport to Bind AA.

The second bind point is marked via a Stone of Marking (or the aa that does the same thing) and a wizard only can port to using Secondary Recall.

The third bind point is marked with a Guidestone (no aa equivalent yet) and a wizard only can port to using Tertiary Recall.

The origin point is assigned on character creation and can be ported to via Origin (self only).

And finally, wizards can teleport (via spell or aa) folks to their own bind points.
    Deux and Yinla like this.
  9. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Deux likes this.