Bug in Cleric 2.0

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xanadas, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Xanadas Augur

After making the signet from bloodfields, Cryssa sends you to WOS to get a Dark Red Robe. If you bring this back to her she'll refuse it (error: Duplicate items not allowed), and Hailing her gives dialog asking you to farm Signet parts. If you move on to Tim. Deep and give the robe to Omat, the epic will progress.
    Trebla7th likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So she is not telling you to go to Tim deep right off the bat?

If you zone into Wall of Slaughter, the signet will begin to glow. Mobs will begin to aggro and, in the north part of the zone, a level 70 Dark Disciple will spawn upon the death of random trash mobs. It hits for 200-1000. It will often drop a Dark Red Robe, which identifies as "A robe... that is dark... and red..." The robe can drop from any of the dark disciples. Bring it back to Cryssa.

Cryssa says 'What is this? No. . . it can't be. Bring this to Omat as quickly as you can. He must see this.'

You get the robe back. Find Omat Vastsea in Timorous Deep at -11565, -2225.

And which server please ?
  3. Xanadas Augur

I never got the "What is this?" line -- and she never tells me to go to Omat. She gives me the robe back and there's an error in the chat "Duplicate items not allowed" -- but fortunately Omat will still recognize the Robe, so there isn't a hidden char flag involved.

This is on Rizlona.
  4. Trebla7th Augur

This happened on Aradune as well.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Make sure you "like" the OP to garner dev attention to this issue.
  6. Orienn TreeHugger

I'm doing the 2.0 for my cleric now and this happened, good thing I googled this step not working and found this thread. I gave the Dark Disciple Robe to Cryssa in BF and she won't accept it while I get an error message saying duplicate lore items are not allowed. And she doesn't say anything about going to see Omat. But as the OP stated going to Omat in TD and giving him the robe leads to the next step.