Not A Bug Char transferred to wrong server

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EQMay2000, Nov 19, 2021.

1. EQMay2000 New Member

Today at 19:01
    Hello. I was transferring Qixix from the Rathe to the Bertox server but I dont know why but he ended up on the FV server where I already have an enchanter about the same level on that same account. I cannot transfer off the FV server as it is a free trade server and was hoping that you might be able to correct the error. Any help would be appreciated I have done nothing with Qixix on FV, not even logged him in the game so he has had no benefit there. Thanking you in advance for your attention.

Game MasterToday at 19:09
    Greetings Adventurer,

Regrettably, CS is unable to reverse character transfers to servers players did not intend to move to. I'll go ahead and send up a report about this to our Development Team to create awareness, however we encourage you to also submit a /bug report so they can make an internal correction for a future update. I'm sorry this happened, however we're unable to bypass the server transfer mechanic to move your character to your destination server manually.
    Regards,
    Game Master Serl
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC
    Dre., PatCleric, Wdor and 14 others like this.
  2. Nolick Chapped up

Honestly, this is a load of complete BS... Game Master Serl may not have the authority to do this but your character is a simple file and can be copied and pasted to any server. I am just shocked at their response to you.

I had to edit to keep within the forum rules regarding being nice.
    Dre., Wdor and Andarriel like this.
  3. Molybedium I'm Lost

..... is this for real???? everyone up vote this pls.. they kinda f***** this person :mad:
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Mad Bro New Member

I'm pretty sure you can't transfer off of FV too once you're on the server due to the rules...
  5. Bloodfrost New Member

That is really crummy =(
  6. Duder Augur

I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't believe the OP. Musta sold something real nice!
    minimind and Skuz like this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

lol.

Might be a bug but FV server rules are no transfer. Better hope they dig deep and find a bug in your favor.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If I was the OP I would make sure not to go past character select on that server with any character. Maybe they will make an exception, If they can see he hasn't logged in completely.
    minimind likes this.
  9. Nolick Chapped up

OP should be able to reference the original request for transfer and they will see it was not for FV?
    PatCleric and Svann2 like this.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

So many people claim to "accidentally" transfer to FV so hard to believe. I mean, you have to click a confirmation box essentially twice.
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

We confirmed on our end that the server transfer system is not sending characters to incorrect servers, so I am closing this issue as not a bug.

Please be careful when selecting a server for transferring characters as some servers have different rules with transferring.
    Duder likes this.