All EverQuest servers are being brought offline today, November 19, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. PST, for an e

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Are you serious??
    It is raid night!
  2. Lynno New Member

Was super disappointed to see this alert on the launcher. Prime time on a weekend... :(
  3. Dandamek Lorekeeper

Daybreak Games are full of bums!
    Neceros, Alena and Xanadas like this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Last 2 days fv has come down 3 times not counting this emergency update. Hopefully this gets fixed kinda annoying.

Andarriel
  5. Alena Elder

Reminds me on the current political desaster in my country...
    xcitng and Coagagin like this.
  6. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

There are major real estate issues that will only worsen the longer this is delayed. Consider yourself lucky if it's not affecting you. One person lost 21 houses and items.
    Leerah likes this.
  7. Tappin Augur

EverPatch is the norm for this time of the year. Crashola then Patchola.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The npc merchants in the lobby sabotaged the game cause they got removed <evil laugh>
    Wdor and Nennius like this.
  9. Whoops Augur

I think the "emergency" part of "emergency maintenance" is probably not exaggerated. They're likely not too keen on staying late on a Friday to do the maintenance, but hopefully it'll be better than the servers crashing all weekend long, eating houses and guildhalls, and other assorted things.
    (And it's still less of a fiery mess than NW)
    Shindius and Nennius like this.
  10. Tappin Augur

Don’t worry there’ll be an “Emergency Patch” for the Emergency Patch.
  11. Namde Augur

Yes boohoo, poor Yanny.

12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

i just hate when they do this on the weekend my make pp days lol although last few days fv has gone down three times.

Andarriel
  13. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Not only Yan.
  14. Leerah Augur

Even Sebbina doesn't have that many houses!

Wdor likes this.
  15. Thunderkiks Augur

I have 64 houses on Povar. When I saw the post about people missing stuff on Povar I was very afraid. Thankfully they are all there.
    Wdor and Leerah like this.
  16. Leerah Augur

Holy gnome! I bet your spreadsheet is huge! No wonder I never actually SEE you except at Anniversary!

Thunderkiks likes this.
  17. Thunderkiks Augur

Magelo cries every time I hit my inventory haha
    Wdor and Leerah like this.
  18. Leerah Augur

When the servers came up this time, all the toons that were standing in the GGH ended up all over hellandhalf acres! One outside of Permafrost, others where you leave the tutorial, Anguish, Nektulous Forest, etc.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  19. Thunderkiks Augur

Had one the other night zone in Fear Itsself instead of my guild hall. She hasn't done any LDoN's so i guess it just picked her last mission spot.
  20. Leerah Augur

Did she die before you found her?