Fixed Guild Hall Items Gone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ninelder, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Ninelder Augur

All Items placed in our GH are gone after this mornings patch. I assumed there would be a thread on this already being five hours after patch, but I don't see one; so forgive me if this is a repeat.

I tried restoring a layout from 3 weeks ago, but the items no longer exist in the Guild Hall. Strangely enough the Yard and its items are still there.
    Wdor, MasterMagnus, Vitaal and 2 others like this.
  2. Rondor Augur

I have just checked 3 other neighbourhood guildhalls on the same server as Ninelder's, and the other GHs are OK: all their other. Maybe something unique to that guild hall happened after the patch.

The halls for the 3 other guilds I checked are of the following types: Palatial, Modest, Standard. I haven't checked a Grand one yet, but will check shortly.

Edit: I have now checked a guild that has a Grand neighbourhood guild hall and it seems to still have its items inside

Ninelder's guild with the missing items has a Palatial hall. I found another guild with a Palatial hall whose items are intact.
  3. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

I am in the same guild as Ninelder.

I tried my Primary anchor, which was in the guild hall. Nothing happened, and it said I was granted a replacement, it was not on my cursor, in inventory, nor in /itemoverflow. I do, however, still have the device in inventory.

EDIT: I did find the anchor as a single item in parcels, not an eviction crate.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What server is this on?

Seems all 3 of you are on the same server if not in the same guild. But might help others who do not know you all:)
  5. glocksp17 New Member

This happened in Tritons GH last week. Everything placed was gone but were still showing placed. Funny thing to is the fact that our GL logged on and he popped into Yanwolfs house!
  6. Rondor Augur

I have also just now noticed that I have lost a few houses owned by various characters on my 3 accounts, since today's patch.

The symptom is:

* House and all its items is missing, plot has become unowned.
    * Other characters of mine who had items in the now-missing houses received a Crate of Eviction via Parcel dated today. The message was that the house's owner has not logged in for 90 days and has therefore been evicted. (The house's owner has certainly logged in almost every day for the past 90 days, and has paid upkeep a few weeks prior.)
    * The missing house-owner did NOT receive a parcel of the missing items

Not all houses seem to have been affected. One character owns 3 houses all next to each other and only one has gone missing. Only the items that were owned by someone *else* have been parceled via eviction crate, to the item owner.
  7. Rondor Augur

The above is on server Povar (Morden Rasp).

Narrowing things down it looks like it may be something like this:

* Escrow may have expired on some of these plots, but I'm not 100% sure
    * Normally the owner of an evicted plot receives a Crate of Eviction on their cursor when they login or when they are evicted. However when I logged in on the characters with missing houses, I had nothing on my cursor, and nothing in parcel.
    * Any other character who owns items in the evicted house receives the Crate of Eviction in their parcel, rather than on their cursor. This has happened so far to all my missing houses: other characters with items in them got a filled crate with just their items, in parcel.

Perhaps whatever process grants a Crate of Eviction onto an owner's cursor, is broken, and the crate and all its contents just disappears.

I will submit a petition for all affected characters. I think I lost around 30 houses, but am still checking.
  8. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

9. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Povar. Which has just now went down.
  10. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

As a side note. This only affected the items inside the hall. Everything outside is still placed. Shift-I shows only the outside items. With the exception of three daggers inside, which I believe Ninelder just placed as a test of some kind.
  11. Rondor Augur

I submitted a petition for my lost-houses issue. I lost 21 houses out of roughly 40-ish that I have across a few characters.

The lost-houses issue may not necessarily be related to the lost-guildhall-contents issue mentioned by Ninelder. If so, I will fork this off into a separate bug report, where Crates of Eviction are not always being given when a plot is evicted.
  12. Ninelder Augur

Still a mess today. Hopefully they fix this when they bring the servers down today. Although it would of been nice to get some feedback from a dev that they had at least seen this post.
  13. djtar New Member

Just logged back in, everything is still gone in our guild hall..........
  14. djtar New Member

Checked guild tribute and it appears botched also..........
  15. niente Developer

Did you guys petition about this? Asking because I think I restored Triton's guild hall a week or two ago - did it disappear again? Or is this a different guild? You can PM me if you like. I will try to take a look tomorrow.
  16. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

I believe Ninelder did about our guild hall. Echoes in Eternity palatial. Povar.

I know for certain Rondor did about the housing.

Thanks for checking back.