Fixed Lavastorm - Solusek Goblins - Infinite Mana

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by LoneRaider777, Nov 13, 2021.

1. LoneRaider777 New Member

Just as the title says, the Solusek Goblins of Lavastorm Mountains have an infinite amount of mana and can cast heals over and over without end. The only way you can kill them is if you have enough damage to outdo their amount of healing.
    Nennius, niente, Barton and 1 other person like this.
  2. LoneRaider777 New Member

I should also add that the infinite mana issue definitely exists with the Cleric mobs, but not sure about other casters such as Wizards.
    Duder likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, I remember these guys. Pain to get thru them unless you have a strategy.

Some others just like them in LDON

And even more scattered here and there as you progress thru the game.

I know in some areas they will stop casting after the third cast

Just one of the games idiosyncrasies and something the devs thought would be amusing, I'm sure.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I remember Clerics being incredibly annoying in Stillmoon Temple as well. That mob type has never been properly balanced in any setting in that era of EQ, not just in DoN.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Not infinite mana, just infinite mana regen. You're going to need a different deployment of tactics, such as stuns, mezzes, etc to kill off healer and gating mobs. EQ has always been that way in the eras where mobs were healers/gaters.

The sheer amount of trains in Sebilis and Lower Guk due to gating...
  6. TrueNorth Developer

This issue has been confirmed and is now being tracked internally.
    LoneRaider777, RPoo and Duder like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But...but...but back in the day we had to deal with these guys. Not fair to fix it now :D
    LoneRaider777 likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now that's a goblin illusion I want.
    LoneRaider777 likes this.
  9. asdfqwerasd Journeyman

you also used to be able to push mobs to interrupt and that has been changed to not work anymore. the mobs do seem to have much bigger mana pools than what i remember.
    Kaenneth and Duder like this.
  10. Iven the Lunatic

I experienced the infinite mana regen problem in Velketor's Labyrinth just a week ago. Was trying to kil the Icy Guardians at the spawn spot of Lord Bob and the Kobold Prophet behind the wall at another room healed them endlessly with CH so that it was not possible to kill them. The fight durated a full spawn cycle which is about 15 min. Not all Kobold Prophets have the endless mana they usually go OOM after about 5 CHs. Maybe its just intended.

Confirmed.
  11. Zieri Content Designer

This has been fixed in the latest update. Enjoy!
    Rondor and CambarDenten like this.