5 box comp worries

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Hensen, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Hensen New Member

Currently decided to run a 5 box crew on Mischief and trying to understand if i need to add a melee dps or just stick to my guns. I have Pal, Sham, Wiz, Mage, Bard. Im worried ill run into situations where i burn through my mana too quickly or where mobs will resist a lot. Should i go the typical melee boxes instead and rework my comp or should i just stick with what i had originally and work through the challenges. I know all comps have their own challenges so please be gentle =P
  2. Alnitak Augur

In my opinion - your group will be just fine and the issues (if any, like dps or tanking deficiencies) will start manifesting at the levels 105-110. At the TLP progression rate many things could be changed by then, any class can get boosted or nerfed in the couple of years. If you feel comfortable playing your team now - just keep playing, if need arises - you'll be able to change the class very quickly for a character or two.
  3. Karliv Journeyman

The place that a very caster-heavy setup will run into trouble ... iirc Omens era is stupidly resistant.