Marketplace stat mounts on Aradune/Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nork, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Nork New Member

That's what I thought.
    Guessing I should make a post in bug reports :D
  2. Pip Developer

I wanted to clear up any confusion. The stat mounts won't appear on Aradune or Rizlona until Omens of War unlocks on the servers. You will see them appear on the marketplace at that time. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused.
    Nessirfiti likes this.
  3. Duder Augur

How about expansion pack-in mounts? Is there a reason why some from past expansions are claimable and gift mounts are claimable (on aradune and rizlona) but others are not?
    Nessirfiti likes this.
  4. Nessirfiti Augur

Yar, the mounts from CoV are claimable on Rizlona, but the ones from ToV are not. Which is somewhat funny, if backwards.

Sweet, Thanks.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Machen New Member

I guess it is about to be irrelevant in four hours, but I'm still confused. Why are these not available til Omens of War for Aradune and Rizlona, but released at Luclin for Mischief and Thornblade? Are there any other things like this where the expansions items are tied to are going to be different?
  6. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

what i mostly don't understand is, why aren't they launching all the mounts and illusions and other things that gives no ingame stats (or can exclude the stats until the appropriate time) from the moment the server launches, to get more cash from people only playing for a limited time. I mean they are missing out on a huge amount of revenue if you could get all the different illusions from launch, and all the different mount looks from luclin...
  7. Kezi New Member

I'd like to know why I can't claim a mount released at LDoN, when we're past that already?