I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IblisTheMage, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

In a Smoky the Bear illusion of course.

[IMG]
    Leerah likes this.
  2. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Many many years ago there was an MMO called Horizons which had a fantastic account setup. Each account had 4 character slots per server. If two accounts had the same payment information they could be Linked. Once linked you could log in to either account and have access to all characters on both.

For example, if account A had Monk, Cleric, Shaman, and Mage and account B had Warrior, Ranger, Necro, Druid. You could log in to both accounts and play ANY combination of all 8, be it War/Clr, Ranger/Druid, Monk/Shaman, etc...

It was designed to give flexibility to families that wanted to play together (like kid 1 makes a warrior, kid 2 makes a monk on same account, they could both play at the same time if you had two accounts linked), but I think the boxer potential was amazing.
    Wdor and Leerah like this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

If it was one of those 999 claim items (I don't remember if it was), then you can ask someone who has it to drop one in your guildhall.
    Gialana and Elyssanda like this.
  4. Leerah Augur

The guild hall Iskar statue that goes to Frontier Mountains. Nobody ever asks about the Gorowyn one.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I think our PGH has like 4 of the Gorowyn lamps.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Well that didn't age well.
    Barton, IblisTheMage, Wdor and 2 others like this.
  7. Gialana Augur

I thought it was 1 per account, but I just looked at my claims, and I have 998 left.
  8. Maedhros High King

$100 on top of any tier of expansion prices for epic 3.0.
    IblisTheMage and Wdor like this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Will there be other classes if they made a SK 3.0?
  10. Maedhros High King

i was thinking they could swap the knight effects from the 2.0s this time!
  11. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I would pay an extra 10 dollars a month for
    The ability to port from any location I am currently at to any location the guild teleporter can port you. Would require you to be out of combat for port to work.
    Wdor likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

:) Technically we still don't know if it was to fund the change to 64 bit so I think I am okay still :) Though my theory did make sense that Daybreak would be told sure go for it as long as you fund it.
  13. Arctodus Elder

I would pay an expansion cost for a new graphic engine with reduced lag.