Quitting

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolaisa, Nov 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolaisa Elder

This morning I was suspended for playing my main and 3 alts. All 3 were actively being played, but I got suspended anyway. Never used any 3rd party software, I was always adamant against using it.

For this reason I am quitting the game for good. 6 paid accounts and 6 future purchases of ToL down the drain. I know you guys are going to say do this or that. I gave them a chance and they blew it. Im gone. I don't care what you trolls have to say.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Cool story, bro.
    Fenthen and Nennius like this.
  3. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

It’ll be ok just do your Overseer missions every day. It’ll be fast!
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

He gon be back.
    Fenthen and Wdor like this.
  5. Randomized Augur

"I got suspended for no reason"

Uh huh....and what reason did they give you for the suspension. Let's start there
    Coagagin, Wdor, Svann2 and 3 others like this.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

These forums aren't an airport. You don't need to announce your departure.
    Fenthen, Scornn, Rashari and 15 others like this.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Have 4 characters logged in, main and 3 alts and say you are playing all 3 of the 4 logged in accounts?
    Dropfast and Benito like this.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you were honest and suspended anyway, you should contact them and they will investigate.
    Raptorjesus5, Keella, Aenvar and 4 others like this.
  9. Alnitak Augur

Another One Bites The Dust!

Official video:
  10. Schadenfreude Augur

That's one solution to your weird problem, I suppose?
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Figure out what you did to get suspended. If it was a mistake, it should be taken care of. But you need to contact them first to investigate.

Did you train someone?
    Were you reported for botting?
    Did you say something inappropriate to someone?
    Were you AFK farming?
    Were you AFK at all in a combat zone? If you were, you better be parked somewhere far away from mob spawn points.
    Could you have been contacted by a GM and missed it? That's easy to do when boxing.
    Were you in a low level zone disrupting some low level toons from enjoying the zone?

It could be those or many other things. Or maybe a mistake. That's between you and Daybreak. Contact them if you truly are innocent.
    Wdor, minimind, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  12. Tappin Augur

Ok someone AFKs from patch to patch with a bot army, never gets a suspension, but someone who is potentially not using any 3rd party programs gets suspended. Sounds about right.

It almost makes you wonder if they check to see how many gold accounts you have prior to any suspension.
  13. Kaylandra Some Dumb Druid

Can I have your stuff?
    Fenthen, Wdor, Svann2 and 2 others like this.
  14. Cidran Augur

I do believe it and I'm sorry for what happened to you. It can be a very frustrating but you might want to reconsider quitting, since there is nothing like Everquest out there.

I also got suspended once because of a faulty single month payment that happened a year ago. That was several months after I kept paying my subscription. I contacted support and they just replied automated messages. Like you, I also quit the game just because of anger.

Weeks later, I missed this game so much I just contacted support again. Took them 2-3 days to figure out it wasn't my bank's fault at all, cleared the payment and 2 more days later I got my accounts back, even though I lost all the sub time in-between.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its not hard to play 4 accounts and tab back and forth without using any software or programed keyboards/mouse. I can do 3 on TLP servers with truebox and the 3rd machine is on the desk behind me, being able to tab back and forth would make that 10 times easier.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and code-zero like this.
  16. Izzard of Bertox Augur

If my math is correct, you still have 2 un-suspended accounts. Go have fun. 64 Bit is something special to look forward too.
  17. Randomized Augur

What he was getting at, was that he claimed to have 4 accounts logged in and only playing 3 of the 4, meaning the 4th was...afk'ing in a combat zone? AFK farming perhaps? Being manipulated by 3rd party software that the OP claimed to not use?

"I have 4 characters logged in and i'm only controlling 3 of them" sounds suspicious.
    Wdor and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  18. Szilent Augur

Playing all three of the three alts, plus his main. This isn't the big Gotcha y'all are pretending it is.

It's certainly possible we don't know the whole story; it's also possible that OP's accounts were suspended in error. There's really no way for the forums to know and OP will never find out if they just quit, but there it is. There's a claim and that's all.
    Mims, Wdor, Winnowyl and 8 others like this.
  19. Shanarias Augur

My question is How many ACTUAL ACCOUNTS were suspended?
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Not particularly inventive though and a predictable plot. And for the record, the reason given for the suspension was conveniently omitted. Hmmm
    Wdor and minimind like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.