What is going on with overseer....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolaisa, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Kolaisa Elder

It's been over a week, but 12 hour quests that I used to be able to complete (level 5), I can no longer get above 60%. Most 12 hour ones now I can't even get a single agent for and I have over 300 agents. Six hour quests now barely go above 80%, these used to be over 90% without using all the agent slots. I have accounted for incapacitation, thats not it. I know something changed, but there hasn't been any announcement I've seen. So what is happening with overseer?
  2. Kendeth Augur

Check your ready agent count on the stats tab, there's been a bug in place since like September where the more you are online and zoning your ready agent count will drop (I've had it hit -1500 ready agents before). If that is your issue then logging out to desktop and back in will reset it to the correct count and all of your agents that are not incapacitated will be available to use again.
  3. Kolaisa Elder

Ill try that. Does it affect multiple boxes if you've, at various times, logged all but one out? Not always the same one logged in, but at least one of the boxes are almost always on.
  4. Kendeth Augur

That I'm not sure about, I just know that it is easy to recreate the issue by logging in, zoning multiple times and if you check your stats tab after each time you zone you'll see the ready agent count drop.

Luckily a fix for it was tested on beta and seemed to resolve this issue so it should get pushed to live and test at some point, hopefully soon because it is a very annoying bug.
  5. Kolaisa Elder

I guess I only recently got hit with it then, I never used to have this problem.
  6. Kendeth Augur

Oddly enough there are some people that don't have the issue but I don't know what the reason for that is.
  7. Aanuvane Augur

I can confirm that it's the account not the computer. I have four accounts and I can have all of them in and camp one all the way out and back in to reset this problem and it works just fine. Having said that, running overseer on all 4 of them - I have to camp each one all the way out and all the way back in when I want to do overseer.
  8. Randomized Augur

Huh, fancy that...was always wondering why I wasn't able to get my little minions sent out on quests when I knew they were available - looked and Total agents, then Ready was -270 (i don't even have 270 lol).

Logged all the way out (going back to server select only dropped it from 270 to 200), and opening up the client and going again refreshed everything and it's all good to go now!
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I've never seen it, however.......

I log in, do Overseer, play a bit, and then log out. Since I never do Overseer after zoning, I imagine that's why I haven't seen it.