Rank difficulty of completing xpac in era

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Anklepoker, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Anklepoker New Member

After DoN, how would you rank the difficulty of completing expansions in era?
  2. Aegir Augur

1. The Burning Lands.

2. Underfoot.

3. Veil of Alaris

4. Secrets of Faydwer.

5. Ring of Scale.

At least from my journey experiencing TLP raids on Phinigel.
  3. MischiefTLP Augur

Do you mean which are the most difficult raids to complete in era?
    Do you mean which flagging requirements cause the biggest issue on faster TLPs?
    Do you mean which expansions are known for poor player retention?
    What do you mean by completing the expansion?
  4. Xeris Augur

Presumably ability to complete all the raid content of an expansion. I.e. if completing POP means going through all planar progression and killing Quarm.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

As you progress through the later expansions the most difficult thing to complete is probably the roster.
  6. Numiko Augur

I did not find Underfoot that hard, while raiding on Phinny, it's certainly much easier now then it was when UF was current content.

Though if you are also talking about completing all the raid achievements as well yes it was hard to do that.
  7. Xhartor Augur

The hardest part about SoF is the throttled flagging system.

I would put PoR on the list, overly cumbersome flagging system, bad content, heavy attrition and everyone hating DK2.
    Aegir likes this.
  8. Aegir Augur

Yeah. PoR could be put up on the list, especially if your guild are suffering some heavy attrition.

Haha yeah, "Vertigo" event. The event that pissed me off the most in that expac was the Daosheen Raid. It could be due to the fact that we were handling emotes with Euro-Latency or that we just plain sucked at it!
  9. Xhartor Augur

The key to Daosheen is having 4 monks that can work well clicking the crystals, also holding DPS to the mez/charm out before triggering the 10% and 5% DT. On Mangler did this event with an Aussie guild, so i feel you on the latency.

Sullon Zek also sucks if you don't have the DPS to burn her down before wiping to add's.