anyone else getting booted from GL ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demi, Nov 1, 2021.

1. demi Augur

like the title says .. sense last patch ive been getting booted from guild lobby after like a day possibly 2 days then disconnected .. at first I thought the server crashed or the GL crashed or the reset the zone or something .. but I was just watching t.v my 2 accounts have been online for about 2 days in GL everything was hunky dory when all a sudden disconnected both accounts .. so I relog them in and do a /up to see if the zone crashed but nope zone has been up for 3 days 13 hours ..

just another reason im not spending any more dough on this game .. the dev's insert a stealth nerf to kick people who are just sitting in GL for days on end ..

the reason im sitting in GL for days on end is cause I have not felt the urge to actually play EQ with everything that is transpiring in or about the game .. however I do chat with friends or guildies in game and peruse the /general channel from time to time .. guess i could just load up discord and just /ex the game entirely ..

it really should not be an issue if i want to sit in GL and watch tv (stream btw) so I know my internet is fine ..
    did anyone else get booted on Nov 1st around 12:15 to 12:20am pst .. ? if so lets hear about it ..

P.S. im back in GL and i'm gonna sit there again and will see just how long it is before i get booted again ..
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

It's not you or GL or a stealth nerf, it's happening to my group while farming, 2 of 5 go ld (happen to be in same house on different computers), about same time as you, same 2 go ld again an hour later. They have no problem streaming music etc but can't quickly reconnect, troubles with login server etc.
  3. Kolaisa Elder

Its not you. I've had toons outside gribble just standing and it happens, wont even happen to all my toons either.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Not being able to stay afk in a zone for days on end is a nerf? I seem to recall a few threads asking for something like this because of all the people in a zone cause lag for some.
    Nennius likes this.