Tacvi double Prathrun Remains

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dila, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Dila New Member

Doing tacvi on cooldown and we had multiple lockout timers. So we spawned the expedition with Pixtt Xxeric Kex, Pixtt Riel Tavas, and Zun' Muram Kvxe Pirik up. All the remains for these guys are up and in the right spot. We beat the bosses and drop the expedition to spawn it again so we can do Tunat'Muram Cuu Vauax, Zun'Muram Yihst Vor, and Pixtt Kretv Krakxt. Again all the remains these guys guard are up so I loot the books that spawned. We spawn the expedition again to kill Zun'Muram Shaldn Boc, and Zun'Muram Mordl Delt.

This is when we get every remain but Vahlara's Remains and instead we get another Prathrun's Remains. [IMG]

I opened a petition but they closed it and said it was a bug and to open up a bug report.
    Baldur, Linasu23, Wyora and 2 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

So um, that seems normal? Remains aren't guaranteed, so when you go into multiple instances you can get any combination of the available?
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Duder Augur

Why are they guaranteed in a fresh dz spawn when you have no lockouts then? Why should it be any different if you have a lockout for one or more bosses?
  4. Trebla7th Augur

Been reported at least a year ago with no response from Devs - Rashere's remains not spawning in a Tacvi DZ | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

GM response to petition when this same issue caused us to miss multiple tome quests was:

and

and finally

So while they are aware it's an issue (maybe), there seems to be no definitive answer on whether or not this is intended. If it's a bug, they can't reimburse missed items. If it's not a bug, then they can't reimburse missed items.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The remains spawn in random locations, I assume the locations which have been opened don't respawn, but it doesn't remember which remains were opened. So if you opened 7 and there were 7 left unopened, those 7 in a fresh DZ have a chance to be any of the 14 remains. I Think there are 14 remains been a while since I did this.
    Duder likes this.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

What are you talking about?

The remains aren't random, never have been. They spawn in the exact same location every time and one full set and each has a dz timer to prevent the ones looted from respawning if you go back into a new dz.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When was the last time you did it?

I did it a couple of months back for my rogue and there were 5 that were in a different location to where they were marked on Goods maps, so either Goods maps have been wrong for years, or they switch. I'm also lead to believe they switch as others have said they have had 2 switched in an instance.

All were opened in the same DZ so she got a complete set.

If it is supposed to be as you described somewhere over the last X amount of years it has broken.