2nd time Oct 28th Plat Duper buys 132 krono for estimated 11,880,000 Plat Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by OpenSource, Oct 28, 2021.

1. AngryKing Elder

Ladies and Gentleman we have Siren's Grotto royalty in the house.

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/eq-tlp-mischief-free-trade-random-loot.12847/post-3877887

Thank Cazic our gem king is here to save us.
  2. Magician9001 Augur

Cant wait to see your screeching when you get perma banned on like 20 accounts.
  3. suinegEQ Elder

I don't have twenty accounts, I do have 8 all with main characters on FV. We were all told that this was investigated and accounts were banned. I have never been banned from this game. I am clean.

I want proof and names so that we can all report this guy(s) or girl(s) because zero action will happen from a botter complaining that this is the first server he didn't get to set the prices on.

Whenever you want I will log on to any of my characters over there and say hi to prove I am not banned.
  4. Achillez Elder

5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I did a search on http://items.sodeq.org for items that are No Drop and have a Price of over 100p. Crystallized Luck is top of the list, with a merchant value of 204,879pp and sold for 200 Daybreak Cash. Anybody want to see if you can sell one? Likely locked by expansion though.

The other stuff on the list are horse bridles (black chain bridle, etc...), the armor pieces from SoF (uncored plate arms template, etc), and other stuff you buy from vendors (sof faction weapons, focus type 3s, that stuff)
  6. Achillez Elder

The culprit was actually very likely found, more info will probably come out soon.
  7. tunga New Member

I'm not suinegEQ - I am an individual looking to get back into EQ but P99 Green is too old, and Mischief/Thornblade are too old. Also not seeing any new servers on the horizon. I enjoy that fresh start that a lot of us do. But $30 plus a sub for ridiculous gear is extremely enticing. Will see how this plays out...
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

How about details now, wtf is this clickbait....
  9. Lineater Augur

EQanon bro. The storm is always right around the corner...
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

POP soon yes
  11. tollo New Member

Yeah, the SG bot army operators very deliberately avoid blowing out the plat price of krono. Every TLP I've been on has had those 40+ bots in SG around the clock and krono price was remarkably stable until a new TLP was announced. At that point they have actual pressure to convert their tens of millions of plat into krono and wind down their bots. Wild to see the market destroyed this early on a server.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Agree, whoever is doing this dupe got lucky or is on a time crunch. It's possible there are multiple parties competing for krono which is driving up the price.

A sophisticated player able to dupe would milk it slowly over time, not plow straight toward the clitoris.
  13. Fell Augur

11 million in sales doesn't require there to be 11 million in plat on the server. You're ignoring the concept of money velocity. If market manipulation is ocurring -- which I'm not expressing an opinion on -- you'd expect the velocity to be unnaturally high.
  14. Elabone Augur

Its almost as if there was never an alchemy exploit on a previous TLP that allowed us to see exactly how economies are affected by a massive influx in platinum. Its almost as if 90% of the people in these threads are playing on their first TLP.

Whether its a dupe or not doesnt matter, somehow, a massive amount of platinum is on this server and its not because of the "population".
  15. Abundant Elder

16. Abundant Elder

17. Abundant Elder

18. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Was a good enjoyable ride to almost 120k. Fun times
  19. Risiko Augur

Part of me wants to be mad, and then there's the other part of me that just doesn't give a ...

Ok. You screwed up the economy on yet another server. Good for you. Your fake money is impressive.

Here's the reality of the situation though. If you have next to no money in real life and you can barely afford to pay the monthly sub to play the game, then this is probably a bad thing for you. For everybody else that play the game and has real jobs, krono doesn't mean anything. Pump the price of krono up to 2 million and max the bazaar allowed value. It cost less than a night to the movies to buy a krono from DPG. Skip a happy meal, and buy yourself 2 million plat. Wooptydoo.!

Ultimately though, if you actually play the game, you can get everything you need AND a crap ton of what you want with out ever spending anything in the bazaar. Especially on this server where rare loots drop like candy out of a piñata. There is no reason anybody needs to pay for anything ever on this server.

No... the thing that irks me are all the liars on these forums that cheat and then cover it up with a campaign of forum warrioring. It's pathetic, and nobody is fooled. Seriously. No one is fooled.
    Abrhum likes this.
  20. Xanadas Augur

It's likely a GROUP of people pooling their resources (plat) to gain stiff control over the krono market.