QoL Change : CoH AA (30 AA)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Valdest, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Well, if this happened, I want something in return. How about an ADPS aura which doubles my DPS? Sounds fair.
  2. Jennre Band Leader

I actually like the idea of a Group being able to drop a fire as opposed to a Fellowship. I mean, there is no logical reason why a group shouldn't be able to build a fire. Maybe make Fellowship fires the only ones that can be empowered or something.
    Fenthen and Bigstomp like this.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

45 currently. But I'm ok with that.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Exactly.
    Let someone get to a group without the convoluted dance of getting them into a fellowship if you are in a difficult to access spot.
    Give it a decent cooldown to make the porting/cothing classes ok with it.

Being able to bring a returning member (seeing a lot of these lately) to you to fill out an empty spot in your group is great for the game I think.
    But I'm not going to spend an hour getting them to me, frustrating both of us just to spend another half hour of actually playing before bed. I'll just ignore their LFG request.
    Dre. likes this.
  5. Tyreel Augur

How about a potion for 500~1000p that gives 30 min fixed duration of both Invisibilty and Invisivilty to Undead for sale in an easy to find location. With a combo Invis and the find feature/zone guide it wouldn't be super easy but shouldn't be 'too hard'.

You could also give the ability to classes that already have spell/AA access of both Invis types.

Bonus would be cutting down on some of the trains from stumbling on mixed living and undead mobs.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's easy enough to get double invised, but it isn't going to help you in the higher tier zones. At least Dragon Necropolis and Temple of Veeshan. They have see invis, and DN even has mobs that see through SoS2. The other outdoor zones you don't need invis to get around, just pay attention and don't step underneath a giant.