Fixed Translocate Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ViciousEQ, Oct 20, 2021.

1. ViciousEQ Elder

Translocate spells are giving a "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet." Error

Group ports ARE working.

TLs are not.

Yes the zone in question is up and available.
  2. Tren Journeyman

I can confirm this is happening with my wizard - I even waited a minute to see if the translocate fix only worked after the 45 seconds that was patched. It didn't
  3. ViciousEQ Elder

Seems to be Luclin zones this is happening to.

guessing the TLs on TLP's are sending us to the Terror of Luclin zones?
  4. ViciousEQ Elder

Butcherblock is broken too..scratch that.
  5. Amergast New Member

The following Translocates aren't working after this latest patch.

Antonica:
    Cazic
    Ro
    West
    Nek
    Common

Faydwer:
    Fay

Kunark:
    Combine

Luclin:
    Dawnshroud
    Grimling

Odus:
    Tox

Velious:
    Cobalt Scar
    Wakening Lands
    Great Divide
    Iceclad
    TankandSpank likes this.
  6. ViciousEQ Elder

This broke with Today's patch. Feels like any zone on live that differs from TLPs "version" of the zone is not working for the early TLPs anymore.
  7. Slayed New Member

Tried a few TL's on Aradune and all gave the "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet." error despite the group ports to the zones working fine.
  8. Laurana Augur

Confirmed on Cazic-Thule server. I went through every TL I had. None worked that were zone-based. In other words, using the right-click spell menu, the only TLs that did work were those listed under Misc. Now we can't TL or DPS! (kidding!)
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Kazz99 Elder

Confirmed broken, even setting timer for 40 sec to accept, then 60, then 120... all to get the error that:

The zone is not ready to receive visitors yet, Please try again in a few moments.
  10. TrueNorth Developer

This has been confirmed and is being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
  11. Enigma Maitreya Augur

I didn't see any Zephyer comments so just to make sure it is said, Zephyer has the same issue.
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I feel like this one is partially my bad.

In testing TLs on Test to see if they had fixed the bug for the windows not working, I actually ran into this problem. But because someone had reported that in zone TLs were bugging, I shrugged it off when a PoK TL to self failed. And I just steined to PoK and confirmed that IN ZONE TLing worked. And never tried another out of zone TL.

Who would have thought they broke something else?

(Honestly, I'm not sure even if reported that it would have been fixed, but at least we would have gotten it in the queue faster)
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  13. TrueNorth Developer

Zephyr spells are functionally the same as Translocate spells.
    Winnowyl and Enigma Maitreya like this.
  14. Amergast New Member

*update* The three TLs that were working for wizards (nexus, Twilight) Are bugging out and sometimes work and sometimes not today. Had half a raid force unable to TL too Twilight receiving the error and succoring themselves to a separate area on the current map
  15. ViciousEQ Elder

Still broken as of this morning on Thornblade despite seeing this listed in the hotfixes. Thornblade crashed last night around that time too.
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

same. zephyrs failing still.
  17. Tren Journeyman

Translocates still failing on my wizard on Bertox which has had the rolling restart and a server crash this morning, this is also after patching the client which they pushed out last night.
  18. Laurana Augur

Still failing on Cazic-Thule--probably a game-wide issue at this point and not server-specific.
  19. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

"Fixed internally"

Umm any chance of fixing it externally then? ;p

This is still an issue.
  20. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

BTW, in case anyone from DPG is wondering, this is still true for PoK and CS on Xegony even though those zones were taken down last night. /uptime on Xegony shows both zones were reset last night.

Back to the drawing board on fix.